Notices

The Following User Says Thank You to cb00 For This Useful Post:
hopefully we'll get a update soon

hello

the game runs nice so great thanks and respect to the developer but I have some problems with the controls. Is there anywhere a list for the controls? my main problem is how can i rotate things?

Posts: 2,121 | Thanked: 1,540 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Oxford, UK
Originally Posted by cb00 View Post
looks like they are further along now.

Video: Theme Hospital for Nokia N900 Maemo 5 with CorsixTH! (Beta2) Ah, Beautiful memories!
Nice video, but that isn't actually from an N900, but from a desktop PC instead.

Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
I want this badly, so I'll package and maintain it (including Diablo version) if nobody wants to take it or has started work on it (tso? tomaszd?)

Music probably uses timidity. Since that would take quite a lot of CPU I suggest pre-rendering the music. Note that any port of this CAN'T distribute the game data files, which you will need to provide.

Thank you very much for pointing me to the existence of this! It's still a work in progress I see, but great progress so far!
i am willing to help, but note that i am not a programer, but i am sure there is a lot of "boring - not programing" that could be done. send me a message via email. thx

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Denmark
javispedro: Thanks for the upgrade, much appreciated

Apparently either CorsixTH or javispedro fixed my problem with rotating items: it is the space bar (I don't think it was this before?).

Only minor things are missing for making this a full game, and I am hoping the CorsixTH-team keeps it up

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by talpjcohen View Post
i am willing to help, but note that i am not a programer, but i am sure there is a lot of "boring - not programing" that could be done. send me a message via email. thx
Packaging is easy; please direct all your efforst to the upstream project, http://code.google.com/p/corsix-th/ .

Originally Posted by broeman View Post
jApparently either CorsixTH or javispedro fixed my problem with rotating items: it is the space bar (I don't think it was this before?).
Corsix. In fact in this version number of required changes has been reduced since many are now in upstream (thanks!).

The Following User Says Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
So..anybody tells this, anybody else this...
I downloaded this game for N900 and it fall down when I start it..
Can anybody help me, please?
It's great game and many thanks for it

Posts: 1,169 | Thanked: 1,174 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ sunderland
Originally Posted by aidspox View Post
How to save the game?
can we save the game yet?

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by leetut View Post
can we save the game yet?
Save/load was implemented in the latest CorsixTH update, however i do not know if its been ported to n900 yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to mthmob For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada rox, theme hospital