Active Topics

Poll: Did you order a Jolla tablet?
Poll Options
Did you order a Jolla tablet?

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
For people like me with combo deals we Are geting refund of the whole amount. I have notifed jolla about the scam.
You should take the whole amount then refund them the difference when you can afford it, within a year

(before someone tries to shoot me, that's a little joke)

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by velox View Post
I did not find any conclusive Information about what happens to the Cases, so I've taken the route of asking Lastu if they get some Cases back to get rid of or if they'd prefer me to order one regularly – of which I strongly suspect the latter.

I guess, with Jolla out of "don't harm us we are protected mode", they'll at least be partly reimbursed for the "lost" merchandise in the end, so additional sales can not hurt. Except the environment, that is.

I'll report back if they get to answering, so no need for anyone else to spam them as well.
I unfortunately did get the information yesterday from Jolla Care (closely paraphrasing):

Q: What about the Lastucase covers?. As far as I know, they are at Jolla and those who order a tablet from China might want to get it instead of the refund.
A: What accessories there are, are all with our fulfillment center in Hong Kong. If you contributed for a case, then your refund amount will/should include that.

Q: To repeat my question, is it possible to receive the accessory instead of getting the refund? By your fulfillment center, you mean a center you have access to?
A: Sorry, no, it is not.
We do not have ready access to the fulfillment center. And the work to fulfill is extremely manual.
Regarding the availability of Lastucase covers, I think that Lastucase have mentioned on Twitter that they are disappointed by not getting paid by Jolla for the covers and that Jolla covers will be never ever again available from their shop (someone quoted the tweet few pages back). I'm quite surprised they are still in stock here, but I am afraid they will just sell the rest and not manufacture any additional ones.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
You should take the whole amount then refund them the difference when you can afford it, within a year

(before someone tries to shoot me, that's a little joke)
Nah, I don't work like jolla and scam money from others.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Santa disguised as DHL delivery guy came today!

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by eekkelund View Post
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd15YCyWAAAy_4r.jpg:large
Reading on twitter you got both?!
Very COOL!
So your brother will not be jealous, thats a bonus for you also

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd15YCyWAAAy_4r.jpg:large
Fuming with jealousy.

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by lancewex View Post
Fuming with jealousy.
take a deep breath!
Commander Spock will be proud of our advances in self-control

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 2,004 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ Fin
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Reading on twitter you got both?!
Very COOL!
So your brother will not be jealous, thats a bonus for you also
Yes I got both, my brother has to wait couple weeks till we meet! >: )

Yes I got both, my brother has to wait couple weeks till we meet! >: )
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cd15YhRWAAAUb2d.jpg:large
I did wonder how this was going to play out, given that there are only a limited number of tablets to be delivered.

What would be more fair, shipping as many people as possible only one tablet (regardless of order) or shipping only to the earliest contributors even if someone ordered 5 tablets?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by r0kk3rz View Post
I did wonder how this was going to play out, given that there are only a limited number of tablets to be delivered.

What would be more fair, shipping as many people as possible only one tablet (regardless of order) or shipping only to the earliest contributors even if someone ordered 5 tablets?
I guess both cases would be unfair...Scams are never fair.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Closed Thread

Tags
moral hazard, paypal refund