Active Topics

Originally Posted by msa View Post
while we're at it: will the update to flash10 improve the general flash performance?
Well yes that is pretty much the point of it.

Thanks for the encouraging info. I'm looking forward to it. I was terribly afraid that the N900 browser would be stuck forever on Flash 9 because it was built into the hardware or something equally as awful.

As long as we on this. Does anybody tried to run flash player on or high quality. I try to setup but it always goes back to medium quality even on one time run (click & hold on video screen to see an option) still doesnt work. I just dont know wheres default setting for that.

Im hoping flash 10 will allow the n900 to work with iplayer/improved youtube performance. God the n900 will be awesome then.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chrisp7 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
has anyone heard about flash 10 comming soon?

Flash 10 is built to use the hardware much better, we should see some pretty rediculous gains.

Posts: 315 | Thanked: 64 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Montreal, canada
Originally Posted by Catacylsm View Post
Flash 10 is built to use the hardware much better, we should see some pretty rediculous gains.

Is it out yet? when I go to a site it says do you want to install and it ask wich linux version to take but they are many I don't know wich one to take, does someone know?

It's not out yet. Any Flash 10 you see for linux right now is for x86 processors. The main reason we're still waiting is Adobe hasn't released Flash 10 for arm processors, which is what the n900 has.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmj726 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Boy, this thread is sure full of a lot of hope and not a lot of much else. Step back a bit.. are there any indications that Flash 10 will come to the N900? ...Or is everyone here just to say that they would be happy if it arrived on the N900?

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Boy, this thread is sure full of a lot of hope and not a lot of much else. Step back a bit.. are there any indications that Flash 10 will come to the N900? ...Or is everyone here just to say that they would be happy if it arrived on the N900?
Adobe announced it. Hell, it's been demoed. There's a youtube video. Look it up.

Tags
adobe, adobe flash, blahblah, flash, flash 10, flash 10.1, fremantle, future, idiotic thread, maemo, maemo 5, nokia, nokia fails, update