Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by kkito View Post
smoku, if you have a garage account, i can add you into the cps2emu project members in garage.
Yes, I have a garage account (for uploading to extras), but I do my work on my github: http://github.com/smokku

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by kkito View Post
Anyways, i did a gngeo port with some optimitzations for the n900, but i didnt publish it yet because lack of time. Perhaps someone is interested on it.
I am.
If it is similiar in handling to CPS2EMU, maybe I could use one frontend for them.

hi call me stupid but I must be doing something wrong with this emu. I did as says on this thread, copied to romcnv directory ran romcnv to create cache files, but then it says to copy them over. do I just copy over the zipped rom or unpack in roms with 7z? as the emu cant find the rom

scratch that I've got it working, tried Darkstalkers first, music seems a bit up and down but the game seems to be ok speed wise

update, tried marvel vs capcom, 1944, and mighty pang, games dont seem to run to bad but the sound is stuttering a bit, anyway to cure this apart from muting it?

Big thanks to f2thak for getting me through the sixaxis button mod, took some time but I got there. all the games Ive tested seem to run ok apart from the sound. if you connect sixaxis though the game stutters quite a bit

Originally Posted by scuddy View Post
Big thanks to f2thak for getting me through the sixaxis button mod, took some time but I got there. all the games Ive tested seem to run ok apart from the sound. if you connect sixaxis though the game stutters quite a bit
dude post your instructions how u got the emu running i.e which dir u extracted what commands need to inputed in terminal

also hows does super street fighter anniversary edition and street fighter alpha 1 2 3 play?

Last edited by rn900; 2010-02-26 at 14:35.

Originally Posted by rn900 View Post
dude post your instructions how u got the emu running i.e which dir u extracted what commands need to inputed in terminal

also hows does super street fighter anniversary edition and street fighter alpha 1 2 3 play?
hi mate,

Theres no need to post how I did it as I used the instructions that are posted at the beginning of this thread. street fighter alpha 3 plays spot on, on the phone. but as smoku pointed out on the sixaxis thread when u have the controller connected via bt it seems to use a lot of the phones resources so makes the game stutter. If you wanted to mod the buttons on a sixaxis to work the cps2emu like I did f2thak has done a how to on the sixaxis thread

update, Ive downloaded the cpu load widget and tried street fighter alpha 3 with the sixaxis and it seems to work pretty well the load stated 100% and memory usage 187mb, so I'll have to try it with the tv out as it could be that slowing it down. will try it later and keep you posted!

wow there is a working version on n900 now?

sounds sweet!

Tags
bada blows, bada rox