Active Topics

gionni88, thanks again for your quick response. Know that I'm very grateful for your work.

- I understand the limitations. Please don't get me wrong, but the native player manages my music library without lag and display the correct album art for each music file. However, no doubt I prefer to use SIgmaPlayer as my default player.

- mp3 music sample: no problem, want to help, but how can I do this?

The Following User Says Thank You to kyle2k For This Useful Post:
Native player is a mistery for me, because it's not suffering from bugs Sigma does. I'm using the official QtMobility libs, and every time I have a new project for Maemo/Harmattan I find new bugs in those. Useless to say all the bugs reports got ignored, so you may understand my frustation. It's even worse when my applications get low ratings and bad reviews because of those bugs...

Stock player is written with "deprecated" MeegoTouch framework, as all others Nokia applications. SigmaPlayer with qml, as almost all others 3rd part ones. QtQuick 1.x is resources hungry, while new QtQuick 2.0 is being advertised as faster framework, so this may be another source of lagginess.

Just send me by email an mp3 which has incorrect album art shown and an mp3 which does not get played at all.

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Awesome Player, just bought the pro version. A bit laggy indeed, but still wonderful. Thank you for the hard work!

The Following User Says Thank You to foredoomed For This Useful Post:
You're welcome!

Posts: 79 | Thanked: 41 times | Joined on May 2012 @ kenya
hi gionii...ths a great app u hv created..wanted to ask,,,can u be able to implement tone controls..like for bass and trebble...