Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 778 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Jun 2010
Whats the max dsp clock limit on n900?

and if im correct, many of the noobs dont have a linux, cant we use n900 itself for decompressing?

what do you mean "restore camera functionality" ?

He means all you people who are asking these dumb questions should leave this the **** alone for now. If you don't even know what a loop back mount is then don't bother.

WAIT.

WAIT TILL THIS IS READY FOR YOU NORMAL PEOPLE.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post:
atleast temme the max dsp clock limit -__-

The mast DSP clock limit is one, at which Your N900 DSP will fry out of blue sky. Go To Find Out i(t) Yourself.

And, vi_ is right recommending You to wait for it being integrated into CSSU or whatsnot. If You can't achieve it following already published tutorial, don't touch it. Unless You got really specific and sane question, that show Your ability to at least understand the process.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
The mast DSP clock limit is one, at which Your N900 DSP will fry out of blue sky. Go To Find Out i(t) Yourself.

And, vi_ is right recommending You to wait for it being integrated into CSSU or whatsnot. If You can't achieve it following already published tutorial, don't touch it. Unless You got really specific and sane question, that show Your ability to at least understand the process.
isn't the upper clock limit preset?

Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Yep, agree, didn't have time to package libbridge. Re gst-dsp - Harmattan comes with gst-dsp which supports HD codecs and is different from what is available as opensource. And I was not able to find Harmattan gst-dsp sources anywhere..
Sorry for libbridge2.so I was unable to find source code. See libbridge2 package on http://wiki.maemo.org/Fremantle_closed_packages

Code:
In file /usr/share/doc/libbridge2/copyright is GPL license, but package without source code?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by pali View Post
Sorry for libbridge2.so I was unable to find source code. See libbridge2 package on http://wiki.maemo.org/Fremantle_closed_packages

Code:
In file /usr/share/doc/libbridge2/copyright is GPL license, but package without source code?
It is open source, you can find it on inet. Anyway I will publish the source code I have used to build the .so

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Mira (Venice) - Italy
I'm not a coder so I only did an internet search.

I found 2 google code page, I don't know if it can be useful.

link 1

link 2

Last edited by Vento; 2011-09-26 at 17:40.

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
@Pali - here is the source for libbridge.so.2

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
with regards to the camera not working, would installing the fcam drivers make any difference , i.e. do they bypass the need to use the ordinary drivers?

Tags
balls, gpl violation, hackjobs, lgpl violation, nokia, upgrade..., video player