Active Topics

Posts: 470 | Thanked: 399 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Croatia
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
any advice to install cf3d??, still stuck on not enough space in /system blah blah blah,
did you try what i wrote in the post above? how much space do you have free in opt

WTH......????? Chainfire icon invisible after reboot ??? :O and GOF 2 checking files still after 8 hours :O

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
Originally Posted by GrimyHR View Post
try freeing your opt by deleting some maemo applications or resizing it in gparted...
u know dude, its fresh from reflash, i do flash emmc and fw too, then i install nitdroid again, which program that should i delete then?, begh

Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Originally Posted by Gky007 View Post
WTH......????? Chainfire icon invisible after reboot ??? :O and GOF 2 checking files still after 8 hours :O
just install chainfire app again. but only app. it will be visible again with drivers installed.

The Following User Says Thank You to panjgoori For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
Originally Posted by Gky007 View Post
It is a problem in the crack, if you don't like it, buy the paid version.

Posts: 1,237 | Thanked: 1,278 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Balochistan
Game: Fuit Ninja: Puss in Boats
Ver: 1.0
Working really smooth.

Pro evolution soccer works and is playable

There are no real difference between 2011 and 2012 (youd expect 12 to have at least upgraded to allow multiplayer mode, but no, same game) except 12 is a bit slower, so I suggest sticking with 11 if you don't care about up to date teams

Fifa 12 works but is slow and can be playable, but needs multi to make the most of the game

Spectral Souls works PERFECTLY, the first 1GB game I used that works so smoothly and finally a real RPG game on android needs v 2.6

I can't get gangstar working, which version do I need?

The Following User Says Thank You to lonk For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
finally i can install chainfire,

Plz someone provide me purchage.db for GOF2 THD, i am from India. I am uploading my original file, remove .zip its not an archive.
Attached Files
File Type: zip purchase.db.zip (7.0 KB, 76 views)

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Netherlands
Hello, i'm getting the low memory error. not enough space available on /system
In the other tgnt tread i had almost 400 pages where i could find the same stupid questions that i would have asked, but in this one i don't.
So im sorry, but here i go:

I read that a it could be the size of OPT?

I have reflashed with the custom 8GB emmc and installed only nitdroid with the autointaller

i have 7+gb of free space in the "internal memory" where i found the opt folder.

the nitdroid installer was run from my 21gb "sdcard" partition in the same place as : Android, DCIM, LOST.DIR, witch is the same place i copied the folder nitdroid in that contains cf.

I think i gave about all the info i could.
Can anyone help me with this or tell me were i can look for more info?

ps: Thank you ammyt for making nitdroid so easely availeble for someone like me!