Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Maybe you changed your profile picture while you were offline? I don't think Yappari verifies you are actually logged in when you change your profile picture and if you're not logged in I don't think it actually makes the change.
Changed it online everytime, still shows older one to contacts.

Is not big deal to me, but maybe for others it is.

Greetings.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Changed it online everytime, still shows older one to contacts.

Is not big deal to me, but maybe for others it is.

Greetings.
Every time I change my profile picture in Yappari I can see that it is refreshed on my Android device.

EDIT: I think I can hit the bug with the version 0.0.34 that was released and not with the current build I'm working on. It doesn't happen using 0.0.33 either...

This sucks Now I'm gonna have to release a 0.0.35 (and not a 1.0.35) just to fix that

Last edited by Scorpius; 2013-06-07 at 23:38.

Every time I change my profile picture in Yappari I can see that it is refreshed on my Android device.
Wierd, i check with an iphone, an BB and an android user, all of them told me picture was old.

Told them to update/sync/refresh but still showing old.

Don't know what happen, but as i say, to me is not big deal.

Greetings.

Edit: Oooops, sorry.

Edit again: LOL i edit too.

Last edited by s4br0s0; 2013-06-07 at 23:40.

Sorry, I edited the post. You're right.

Posts: 5 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ MUMBAI, INDIA
Get a faster connection?

I don't know how I could help you since it depends on the speed your ISP is capable of.
Problem is not of speed...as m having net plan on 2 mbps, Also videos of approx 8mb gets uploaded instantly. but audio & large size images takes lot of time .

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ under the sky
Feature request:
Since we can retrieve the latest online, how about to make an option to sort those who are online or active in the past 10 minutes. Such feature is amazing to socialize with people from time to time.

Originally Posted by TDSii View Post
Feature request:
Since we can retrieve the latest online, how about to make an option to sort those who are online or active in the past 10 minutes. Such feature is amazing to socialize with people from time to time.
It won't work.

Let me explain a little how WhatsApp works:

When you create a new window (a conversation chat with someone) you "subscribe" to that person. You're gonna receive her/his online status changes in real time.

When you close the window, you "unsubscribe" and then you won't receive any more online status changes, unless you click on "View Contact".

That feature you want won't work because Yappari doesn't receive the online status change of everybody in your address book, only from the people you're currently chatting to.

EDIT: I know it's hard to swallow and NOBODY gets it, but "online" in WhatsApp doesn't mean online, it means "chatting with someone else and not with you".

Last edited by Scorpius; 2013-06-09 at 19:17.

bug report

when a contact activates a new whatsapp account (inbetween syncs, i would guess) instead of their name or nickname showing up in the "create chat" section their number shows up in its place.

Posts: 75 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ under the sky
doesn't synchronize option retrieve the last online as well? if yes, then we use it to sort those who are online, etc. The whole list doesn't need to be live streamed

Originally Posted by TDSii View Post
doesn't synchronize option retrieve the last online as well? if yes, then we use it to sort those who are online, etc. The whole list doesn't need to be live streamed
Nope, the sync just retreives who has WhatsApp and who doesn't with their status as in "hi i'm using WhatsApp"

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp