Notices

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by sajjji View Post
sorry for my bad english

since when i installed extmou the mouse cursor always show on the all application and conversion . but the h-e-n is closed and the mouse dont conect !!!

what is problem ??
See "NOTE" on first page

Originally Posted by akih View Post
I have Logitech Bluetooth Travel Mouse.
Cursor movement fine.
But button mapping wrong.

Left: not work
Right: Left button
Center: Left button

How to mapping mouse button?
Google for "fdi mouse button mapping".

Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
@ivyking: breathe, I won't

@TTLucian: read first page, section FUNCTIONALITY

@fred123: yeah, as already said mouse don't function in microb
Oh... but of course I did read the first post... ALL SECTIONS I was hoping however for a more explanatory response.
My logitech mx1000 bt mouse worked with bt-hid-scripts. After following your instructions on the first post, my mouse doesn't work anymore. It pairs ok but the bt icon stays white. (I did uninstall bt-hid-scripts in case you are wondering).
Does this work without h-e-n? Because I see no mention of having h-e-n installed for this to work. I also installed h-e-n but the mouse still doesn't work. Could you please be a little bit more explanatory this time?! Thanks!

OK, you don't need h-e-n for bluetooth mouse to work, it is for USB. Sorry, by no means I want to ignore you, just did not understand from your first post that you have a problem connecting your mouse. extmou does not have any user interface, it is supposed to do exactly what is written on first page, section functionality. You may try to install extkbd, where in UI there is an option to manually connect paired BT HID devices. I suspect that after first connect all subsequent reconnects will be done automatically.

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
OK, for those who miss mouse in microb, install and try QTMWeb, browser in attached .deb. It should be desktop-like, tabbed brorser. IT IS ONLY ABOUT 50 PERCENT READY , but flash works, even in fullscreen. If enough of you try it and like it I will start a project in garage hoping that some other developers will contribute to it too, it is just not a project for a single person.
can you please create a separate thread for this , with an attractive title "qtm based browser with mouse support" ? it's really useful , but not many people will see it here if it gets buried in the thread..

thanks a lot for both extmou and the browser .

i really like the browser, if we could only put the tab and the bottom bar on microb... i hope it gets alot of support and thank you for this...

Last edited by Changegames; 2010-11-28 at 19:54.

Originally Posted by ivyking View Post
can you please create a separate thread for this , with an attractive title "qtm based browser with mouse support" ? it's really useful , but not many people will see it here if it gets buried in the thread..

thanks a lot for both extmou and the browser .
I put it here just to see if anyone will use it and how it will be accepted. It is good that it is liked, but I just don't have enough free time to support it alone. As you may see, 2 of you report to try it and there is already a RFC . OK , in a few days I will upload source code to garage and will open some "Volunteer developers wanted for shiny new browser" thread

BTW QTM stands for QT Maemo, not QT Mobile

Last edited by freemangordon; 2010-11-28 at 20:22. Reason: note for browser name

Originally Posted by Changegames View Post
i really like the browser, if we could only put the tab and the bottom bar on microb... i hope it gets alot of support and thank you for this...
Will you join the future QTMWeb project ?

@ freemangordon: Thanks so much! I installed extkbd and the mouse works again!

Does it reconnects automatically now?