Notices

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Does the CSSU impead the N900's ability to save pdf files? I can no longer save pdf file and the only thing I could think of at the moment that could possibly be the culprit is the CSSU on the N900 since I succesfully saved pdf files prior to installing the CSSU on the N900.

Is there a way to save pdf files now?

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Does the CSSU impead the N900's ability to save pdf files? I can no longer save pdf file and the only thing I could think of at the moment that could possibly be the culprit is the CSSU on the N900 since I succesfully saved pdf files prior to installing the CSSU on the N900.

Is there a way to save pdf files now?
I've successfully saved(and read) a PDF file while using CSSU, both via Opera and MicroB.

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Germany
Is your problem specific to PDF files or are you unable to save any file from your browser at all?

I'm asking because I once screwed up my download directory (don't remember how, but I was neither able to download files any more nor to change the directory to some other place on the file system).

I finally got it working again by editing the config file (of the n900's default browser, that is) at:
/home/user/.browser

HTH

Originally Posted by BigLebowski View Post
Is your problem specific to PDF files or are you unable to save any file from your browser at all?

I'm asking because I once screwed up my download directory (don't remember how, but I was neither able to download files any more nor to change the directory to some other place on the file system).

I finally got it working again by editing the config file (of the n900's default browser, that is) at:
/home/user/.browser

HTH
I can't save any pdf file. What specifically did you do when you edited the degault browser?

thanks

Posts: 44 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Germany
I changed the entry for Saveas_Location (from whatever it was) to:
Saveas_Location=file:///home/user/MyDocs/.documents

I got it working after restarting the phone. Thanks