Poll: Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?
Poll Options
Have you successfully installed Nitdroid by now?

ya agree with you, once voice call works, we can use android for long time, instead of switiching back to maemo. Gr8 job eyes.... Gr8 job......
Just add voice call and n900 simply rocks. I have 3 options in my multiboot
mameo
mameo with overclocking
and nitdroid gingerbread
Really no other phone can do it. tht'sy n900 is so special

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
ya agree with you, once voice call works, we can use android for long time
No can do man.
I don't think n900 will hold even a day with NITDroid as a main OS. So we need to wait after the voice call for e-yes to work on power management.

Cant wait for voice calls to work and power management set up. Any ideas how long it will be guys?

Also whats the best android/nitroid to install on n900 atm? I did install it a while back but decided to go back to standard but now looking to use multiboot again but not sure which version to go for?

Someone help me on how to get accelerometer to work in Nitdroid, please!

Originally Posted by Haider View Post
Someone help me on how to get accelerometer to work in Nitdroid, please!
Did you install the latest version of nitdroid? The accelerometer should be working by itself.

The Following User Says Thank You to skykooler For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by skykooler View Post
Did you install the latest version of nitdroid? The accelerometer should be working by itself.
Yup. I am using N12 Umay installed in EMMC. Screen rotation is working but accelerometer is not working in games.

Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Originally Posted by Haider View Post
Yup. I am using N12 Umay installed in EMMC. Screen rotation is working but accelerometer is not working in games.
If screen rotation works, it means that accelerometer is working too. The Real question is Can you use the accelerometer in games or other applications???
I think that there was a patch over the Net to enable the accelerometer in games, but it's better to wait for an official answer from developers. Here you go!

The Following User Says Thank You to Boemien For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Boemien View Post
If screen rotation works, it means that accelerometer is working too. The Real question is Can you use the accelerometer in games or other applications???
I think that there was a patch over the Net to enable the accelerometer in games, but it's better to wait for an official answer from developers. Here you go!
Well, I guess the patch was for the older versions of nitdroid. I am not sure but I think accelerometer is working by itself in gingerbread!

ya accelerometer works in gingerbread

Originally Posted by nike_ab View Post
ya accelerometer works in gingerbread
So why isn't it working for me?

Tags
community win, mor*nicindians, nitdroid