Notices

Right, i selected about 30 applications i want to install. So i pressed the little ">" button to install. It then come up and said it wants to install loads of other stuff thats about 500MB. Whattttttttt?!?!?! The stuff i selected was only about 20mb all together. So why does it want to install all these things at 500MB? It was a huge list of stuff.

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by ash-306 View Post
Right, i selected about 30 applications i want to install. So i pressed the little ">" button to install. It then come up and said it wants to install loads of other stuff thats about 500MB. Whattttttttt?!?!?! The stuff i selected was only about 20mb all together. So why does it want to install all these things at 500MB? It was a huge list of stuff.
Because the things you want to install have dependencies. From the amount of data, I assume there's some games in there - these can have very large data files.

Originally Posted by Rob1n View Post
Because the things you want to install have dependencies. From the amount of data, I assume there's some games in there - these can have very large data files.
Thats what it said, dependencies.

Yes a few games were in their. Fair enough. I was just worried as i dont want to nacker up my new n900. Lol. Thanks.