I had some trouble with mobile hotspot and that it would run but i couldnt find the SSID on my tablet pc. So ive had to use Joikuspot thats drains the battery and was getting fed up.

Anyway, i was browsing though app manager today and come across "QT Mobile Hotspot". So i installed it and what do you know, it works perfect. Ive been trying to use another one i got off there called "Mobile Hotspot" (with out the QT at the start) and it just didnt work. So anyone having trouble with the "old" mobile hotspot, install the one with QT at the start. I though i should just add that im running power-kernel v48 and didnt have to change anything. It worked perfect as soon as i installed it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ash-306 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 146 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ philly
Originally Posted by ash-306 View Post
I had some trouble with mobile hotspot and that it would run but i couldnt find the SSID on my tablet pc. So ive had to use Joikuspot thats drains the battery and was getting fed up.

Anyway, i was browsing though app manager today and come across "QT Mobile Hotspot". So i installed it and what do you know, it works perfect. Ive been trying to use another one i got off there called "Mobile Hotspot" (with out the QT at the start) and it just didnt work. So anyone having trouble with the "old" mobile hotspot, install the one with QT at the start. I though i should just add that im running power-kernel v48 and didnt have to change anything. It worked perfect as soon as i installed it.
s it still working? because i tried it out today and im able to connect my computer to it but still unable to browse the web. same thing with joikuspot, computer is connected but internet cannot display webpage. i flashed the phone and the problem dosn't seem to be cssu, stock or power kernel.

well either mobile hotspot requires atleast power kenerl cause it has ip tables enabled. as for mobile hotspot i use it without problem, my Xoom connects to it and browses internet just fine. ill check out the QT one for giggles.