Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
LOL. You only show up when negative ratings pop up.

Trending nicely:

Name:  nok-130108.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  14.9 KB

once a hater, always a hater....lol

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
LOL. You only show up when negative ratings pop up.
Can there be such a thing as irony overdose?

I had my fun with the NOK follwing my hands on impression of the N9 this year
(However I thought would get my first grey hair by mid summer. Market is such a gamble on mass psychology.)
Here is the full history:
BOUGHT [lots of them] AT $3.25 (in early May)
BOUGHT [some more] AT $2.82 (shortly after)
SOLD [my entire position] AT $3.2906 (on a random day in late August)
BOUGHT [new position] SHARES OF NOK AT $2.5296 (Following the great WinPhone 8 Microsoft presentation)
SOLD [everything] SHARES OF NOK AT $2.76 (In October when I had to close my brokerage account due to the "Patriotic Act")
It basically paid for my return ticket from the USA.

Last edited by Discoveryellow; 2013-01-08 at 17:33.

Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Is this a good thing?

Nokia Oyj Stock Sell Recommendation Reiterated (NOK)
Read less B.S.-for-free-analysis and trust more your gut feeling. If you want to read something go for books on mass consumer sentiments.

I have been using my Lumia 920 for the past 4 weeks or so, and overall, its a great device. Much better than anything touchscreen-wise NOKIA produced in the past 5 years. It is not on par with iOS, there are still glitches, but much better than Symbian, Maemo or Meego for the masses. I think it will sell to make NOKIA be in double digits again in a year or so, as percent of their share, and the stock will grow. The naysayers will always be there, and sure MS had lost a number of battles in the past, so has Apple and other companies. Overall I am optimistic about this stock doubling in 12 months.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
I have been using my Lumia 920 for the past 4 weeks or so, and overall, its a great device. Much better than anything touchscreen-wise NOKIA produced in the past 5 years. It is not on par with iOS, there are still glitches, but much better than Symbian, Maemo or Meego for the masses. I think it will sell to make NOKIA be in double digits again in a year or so, as percent of their share, and the stock will grow. The naysayers will always be there, and sure MS had lost a number of battles in the past, so has Apple and other companies. Overall I am optimistic about this stock doubling in 12 months.
Do you have this post saved as some kind of macro on your keyboard? You repeat the same thing far too often. In fact if I actually cared enough to dig through that other stock thread you've probably said the same thing 12 months ago.

Yes, I said I am optimistic in the long run

Originally Posted by Discoveryellow View Post
Read less B.S. ...<bs>...
Thanks for the tip. Have a good one!

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha