Active Topics

You sir,are on top of the money!!

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Death Race... sponsored by Nokia® Connecting People™
Idiocracy?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I'm not sure that 'Connecting People' is in the true spirit of Death Race. How about this:

Heyyyy.. that almost represents my suggestion in my signature!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Idiocracy?
That movie was way ahead of its time.

Hey boys, this site is getting boring and stale. happy New Year and maybe see u on Jolla site if I buy their product. Adiosssss......Amigooosssss.

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Hey boys, this site is getting boring and stale. happy New Year and maybe see u on Jolla site if I buy their product. Adiosssss......Amigooosssss.
Good riddance. Your schtick got boring ages ago.

Flush the turd. And again just to be sure. This guy definitely left some skid marks. Sadly, it's unlikely he'll seek the help he needs, but definitely good riddance.

Hmm. Interesting quote, In a recently published interview from El País, Elop fails to reject the idea of a 2013 Nokia Android phone.

Question: Do you rule out launching a device 100%, a smartphone based on Android next year? [The interview was Conducted in late December, "next year" Refers to 2013]

Answer: The way I think about it is, the current war of ecosystems, we are fighting with Windows Phone. That's what we are doing. Now, what we are always doing is, how does that evolve?, What comes next? What role does play HTML 5? What role does Android or other things play in the future? We'll look further into the future, but in terms of what we are bringing into the market and what we are focused on time immediately, we are focused on Windows Phone.
Though frankly, me not being Androphile, I read that answer more as "maybe we really just need whatever HTML5 phone eventually" than "maaaaybe we have an Android phone coming out this year".

http://translate.google.com/translat...12_694701.html

He is actually pointing the obvious. The link was to losers who are always trying to short it. Beware of talking heads. Ah, I forgot, you are one of them!!
Exactly my point. The google financial news from stock charts was naturally my go to information when I was thinking to buy some Nokia initially but that was the worst idea ever. Luckily risking my own money soon made me think harder and switch to intuition and real understanding of how this stock thing works a well as tech news.

P.s. one is hardly a stock gambler at the number of transactions I did, but feels like he meant it as a Compliment.

Tags
bring me beer, downward spiral, elop is nero, let's talk bs, lumiadickweed, lumiatard, nero fiddling, nokia bears, nokiastockrock, thanks for asha