Active Topics

So I look into my push notifications apps and can only find XMS and Nokia Pulse! and both are beta apps!

This tells me that Push Notifications is still a beta service as far as the N9 is concerned!

Otherwise, the list should include Facebook, twitter, Foursquare ..etc
Facebook and twitter have notifications but any N9 owner can tell that they're not push

Whats your experience and thoughts about it?

push in N9 sucks donkey ballz

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Internet Radio Player (latest version, in Nokia store) has Push Notifications. If you install it and enable notifications I let you see those this evening.

Edit: Push notifications work good in PR 1.2, but since Nokia Store QA test are done with PR1.1 (since this week, at least they upgraded from PR1.0...) there is some struggle to meet the criteria.

So in other words, they need to fix it?

Do Foursquare notifications work for anyone on the N9 yet?

I looked up on the 4Square website this one and made sure function is enabled: http://support.foursquare.com/entrie...ions-settings-