Notices

Originally Posted by mcbook View Post
@piloti

why?
Why ????????
Becuase the .9.2 build does not work, and the nightly 24 does, and it would save a lot of d#!?ing around for a lot of people if the working build was on the down load page, not in trhe middle of 1000+ pages, that's f#?*ing why.......

Respectfully yours.
P.

The Following User Says Thank You to piloti For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
just type
ping whatsapp.net
in terminal and check if pacckets sends or not
ok i did it: it says 56 data bytes and the app remains in connecting status

what should i do now???

Greetings from a desperate N9 user,

I'm totally newbie to hacking and all the stuffs related to terminal etc. For the past few days I've been experiencing an immensely annoying issue with Wazapp (both tarek and nightly versions). Initially the tarek version was working fine (for like nearly a year), then suddenly some **** happens and all my contacts are lost while Wazapp keeps delivering me messages that I've read numerous times (my friend tried to send me some new messages which did not get delivered at all). I restored the phone and completely purged Wazapp from the system and re-installed it (the nightly ver) afterwards. For the first day it was still working fine, but from 2nd day onwards it repeats the previous error of not delivering new messages while does not allow me to send new messages at all (i can type to the chatbox, but after pressing send it merely disappears). I then removed the nightly ver and switched back to tarek ver, which again worked fine for 1 day and repeated the same problem the day after (today). I removed tarek's ver and reinstalled nightly ver this afternoon and after working fine for a few hours the issue resurfaced.

To be honest, I've run out of patience and solutions. No one seems to have encountered this before, and I'm totally desperate as my entire group work this year is based on whatsapp discussion with groupmates. Thus, I sincerely beg for your assistance in this dire situation, from users and developers alike.

Thank you so much and hope to hear the good news soon enough.

The Following User Says Thank You to nguyendactritoan For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
post /home/user/.wazapp/walogs and we tell what wrong with your wazapp installation.

the walogs file does not have any extension does it?

Originally Posted by maxkotzen View Post
ok i did it: it says 56 data bytes and the app remains in connecting status

what should i do now???
Hey Coderus,
do you have any other suggestion to give me, in order to make wazapp work also with WAP data mobile???

also i checked that doing that ping command you suggested. it only shows the written 56 data bytes. once.
it does it either if im connected through wifi when wazapp works fine, or with data mobile, when wazapp doesnt work

please help me

nguyendactritoan, try rebooting your cable/adsl modem

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ India
Originally Posted by maxkotzen View Post
Hey Coderus,
do you have any other suggestion to give me, in order to make wazapp work also with WAP data mobile???

also i checked that doing that ping command you suggested. it only shows the written 56 data bytes. once.
it does it either if im connected through wifi when wazapp works fine, or with data mobile, when wazapp doesnt work

please help me
He is trying to help you.

Originally Posted by coderus View Post
post /home/user/.wazapp/walogs and we tell what wrong with your wazapp installation.
this post is directed to you only.

Just share the file from your phone as mentioned above in pm (personnel message). You can do it by clicking on the username of coderus and it will pop up with the options.

Cheers..!!

Originally Posted by kumary View Post
He is trying to help you.

this post is directed to you only.

Just share the file from your phone as mentioned above in pm (personnel message). You can do it by clicking on the username of coderus and it will pop up with the options.

Cheers..!!
hoo
ok...thanks guys..i'll do it immediatly.

how can i send the log file as private msg? i didnt find anyway to attach the file to the msg
thanks.

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp