Notices

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
i have even moved couple images to MyDocs instead of mem card incase that was issue, but still the same?

Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by bitcrusher View Post
Have you considering using the same launchsystem that DrNokSNES and Picodrive uses? Think I read somewhere it's some sort of GUI framework they are using.
Using the same framework and generally same layout as the other emulators, would make people feel right at home.
http://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation/...tart-up_Screen

Originally Posted by bitcrusher View Post
Also, the way the before mentioned emus are treating savestates is brilliant, have you considered doing something similar?
Originally Posted by smoku;610853Todo:
- See [url
http://github.com/smokku/uae4all/blob/master/TODO.N900[/url]
;-)

I want it to behave jusl like any other Maemo emulator, so yes I will be going this way.
I've sent e-mail to Chui asking is that OK with him. I know it's GPL and I could do it without asking, but It's his child I'm messing with and I would like the approval.

Last edited by smoku; 2010-04-15 at 07:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to smoku For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,716 | Thanked: 3,007 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by dread123 View Post
i have even moved couple images to MyDocs instead of mem card incase that was issue, but still the same?
Try the STATEOFTHEART.adf.gz from the second post. I'm using it for testing.
And make sure you have the full (overdumped) KICK.ROM of 524288 bytes in MyDocs.

Posts: 286 | Thanked: 100 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ down south
that worked mate...thanks changed my kickstart to the full one

sound seems well good on this! got some of those demos to try

Just sent you a small donation pal again...think once we get this gui up and running and little other things done i will send you $30 aswell as the other $$$ i donated.....wasnt sure which project to donate on ?

Last edited by dread123; 2010-04-15 at 08:00.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by smoku View Post
http://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation/...tart-up_Screen

;-)

I want it to behave jusl like any other Maemo emulator, so yes I will be going this way.
I've sent e-mail to Chui asking is that OK with him. I know it's GPL and I could do it without asking, but It's his child I'm messing with and I would like the approval.
Ahh, so thats the "Write Hildon GUI" part of your TODO
Also, I love that you took the Amiga ball as an icon over the old kickstart one. Was going to suggest you did excatly that, but you beat me to it

Out of curiosity, how much did you have to change to the GP2X source to make it run on the N900?

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
Holy crap! It runs stunt car racer at full speed and sound.....at least i think it does as i can only go in reverse.................:-)

It flips between games on the fly easily too. This is amazing work smoku.

Anybody know how to remap buttons? it says you can in the changlog or am a misreading it. I think I just need the joystick fire command as all the other keys seem to work fine.

Would be nice to go forward in stuntcar racer :-)

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by devensega View Post
It flips between games on the fly easily too. This is amazing work smoku.

Anybody know how to remap buttons? it says you can in the changlog or am a misreading it. I think I just need the joystick fire command as all the other keys seem to work fine.

Would be nice to go forward in stuntcar racer :-)
does the keyboard work for you?

yes, keys are in the readme at smoku's github site.

Not sure if they all work but at least i can go left and right (A,D) and reverse (space) in stuntcar racer. I dont think the key commands are for use in games but it shows the potential.

Posts: 31 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Denmark
Heres a temporary fix for the keyboard layout, so you will get UP and DOWN keys
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=36996