I meant, the unseal kernel module is unloaded after reboot. I want to enable it permanently or to disable aegis what is the same. I know that aegisctl command loads the module into kernel. But I want to do that since boot, but for security aegisctl always ask for a valid session with root privilege, I want to disable that restriction.

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dunfermline, Scotland
OK people, I give up. I'm an early adopter N900 man who recently got himself a shiny white N9. I am desperately trying to get the same open experience on my N9 as I'm used to on my N900 but can't for the life of me find the answers. I've been searching through TMO all night without luck and thought I'd just ask my question direct:

How the hell do I use Inception?!

I've installed inception 0.2.5 and aegisctl 1.3 successfully, but due to a lack of instructions, have no idea how to actually use the new powers I've acquired. Does someone have a mirror of the original website they can point me to or care to explain how I actually use this tool?

Please go gentle with the "search for it" comments and general tutting that I know usually accompanies such requests - I'm climbing the walls here!

Thanks in advance!

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to late88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 85 | Thanked: 96 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Dunfermline, Scotland
Originally Posted by late88 View Post
@philheaton

Guide: http://www.meegoexperts.com/2012/03/...root-nokia-n9/
I could ****ing KISS you!!!!

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by philheaton View Post
OK people, I give up. I'm an early adopter N900 man who recently got himself a shiny white N9. I am desperately trying to get the same open experience on my N9 as I'm used to on my N900 but can't for the life of me find the answers. I've been searching through TMO all night without luck and thought I'd just ask my question direct:

How the hell do I use Inception?!

I've installed inception 0.2.5 and aegisctl 1.3 successfully, but due to a lack of instructions, have no idea how to actually use the new powers I've acquired. Does someone have a mirror of the original website they can point me to or care to explain how I actually use this tool?

Please go gentle with the "search for it" comments and general tutting that I know usually accompanies such requests - I'm climbing the walls here!

Thanks in advance!
I was speaking to INABT a few days ago, he'll find somewhere to re-host the original site with all the doco soon (& update the OP).
Merlin1991 may be able to help with that... In the meantime that meegoexperts site will do I guess.

*UPDATE* 08/12/12
Tried asking more about this some time back* (suggested other approaches).
But he developed some kind of attitude & just stopped responding *PERIOD*.
I suspect this guy's lost for good from the community, unfortunately...
Either that or it's WAY down his interest list, behind most other platforms etc.

*amongst some other things....

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-12-08 at 04:57.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
So I just install "inception_0.2.5_armel" and thats it?

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 198 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Helsinki, Finland
Originally Posted by unoace View Post
So I just install "inception_0.2.5_armel" and thats it?
Please read the guide two posts above yours.

r
Originally Posted by ruplee76 View Post
I got same error again as:

II stoping package-manager daemon
II Removing prior INCEPTION policies
II PASIV device active
pasiv: fatal error occured

DONE!! inception installed & activated succesfully
Do you want to continue and instal aegisctl?
Hey People I am new to inception and i get this error while installing it is there any way to stop this error from occuring? Must I reflash my phone for this?

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Just go to setting - application - manage applications and remove 3 files of inception. All of them with the same icon.. After this install it again.

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Schturman View Post
Just go to setting - application - manage applications and remove 3 files of inception. All of them with the same icon.. After this install it again.
There is only one app and when i load it it says aegis policy load fail and i have tried what u said and there is only one app not 3 am i right?
RachTheAwesomexD
"edit"
I am new to this forum how do i pm u?

Tags
aegis, inception, pr1.3, root-access