Posts: 323 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Southern Oregon Coast
Wow! What a day!

At first I was shocked with the new theme thanks to Kroll but I turn around and this shiny new responsive browser too?

This is a real treat!

The new N810 just became extremely useful again...

Don't forget telescope!
And the upcoming updates to tear (with nifty scrolling mechanic)!

Basically Mitrandr and Opera developers came out of nowhere and had some really nice stuff for us

The Following User Says Thank You to notnarb For This Useful Post:
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Bad Homburg, Deutschland
Just installed these three yesterday, and all of a sudden the device looks and feels totally different! And in a very good way!

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Southern Oregon Coast
oh yeah...Telescope too but I kind of considered Telescope and the Diablo 5 theme together...although I'm not sure why.

I will also say that because of Opera I can really run 2 or 3 tabs, run my rss reader and a 3rd app all simultaneously! True multitasking.

Now I am still looking for an audio player with EQ and amplifier for music. If this happened it would be truly a fantastic device again! Maybe even to the point of gaining a second run at somewhat of a mass popularity?

Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Telescope too but I kind of considered Telescope and the Diablo 5 theme together...although I'm not sure why.
'cause it's supposed to be together Really.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by coosbaytv View Post
Now I am still looking for an audio player with EQ and amplifier for music. If this happened it would be truly a fantastic device again! Maybe even to the point of gaining a second run at somewhat of a mass popularity?
'truly a fantastic device again'? I think the N810 never stopped being a fantastic device

Anyway, as far as music players goes I personally rather like Quasar
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

'truly a fantastic device again'? I think the N810 never stopped being a fantastic device
True. True.
Quasar is very nice, I use it everyday... But there is no EQ in Quasar. Try XMMS with skins

Where is this Diablo 5 theme ? I didn't see it in the Repos for the N810.

Originally Posted by nilchak View Post
Where is this Diablo 5 theme ? I didn't see it in the Repos for the N810.
'cause it was my "hobby" and it's still in alpha version and I do not want to push it in repos... it's very undone...
Here u are http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=52285

Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
True. True.
Quasar is very nice, I use it everyday... But there is no EQ in Quasar. Try XMMS with skins
I've been looking all over the site for Quasar and can't find it? Where is it?

Thanks,
George