Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
[moderation]
Moved all posts "re: refund" to http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=93197
Please don't post to here when the topic is "Change in Organization, for a better project" aka "refunds"

/j
Joerg. Why do you have moderator rights?

(Note: i didnt create this thread. Its the hand of mods or gods)

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-05-23 at 21:05.

Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Joerg. Why do you have moderator rights?
maybe because nobody else been willing to take care about this monster thread? Don't you think that's a question you should ask to the chief admin of tmo, rather than me? Also: why do you ask? And maybe that's a question rather discussed in a subforum better siuted for such questions, like "General" or "Off topic".

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2014-05-18 at 14:16.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by joerg_rw View Post
maybe because nobody else been willing to take care about this monster thread? Don't you think that's a question you should ask to the chief admin of tmo, rather than me? Also: why do you ask? And maybe that's a question rather discussed in a subforum better siuted for such questions, like "General" or "Off topic".
You are right, Not sure what thread that would be. Why I ask? Two reason. 1. I think its should be obvious to everyone who is/has moderator rights. 2. My personal opinion is that no one should have to much power ( council and moderator). Same goes in real life. Dont like when one man is jury, judge and excisioner.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 257 | Thanked: 2,053 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
You are right, Not sure what thread that would be. Why I ask? Two reason. 1. I think its should be obvious to everyone who is/has moderator rights. 2. My personal opinion is that no one should have to much power ( council and moderator). Same goes in real life. Dont like when one man is jury, judge and excisioner.
Joerg is a moderator only in Neo900 and NeoFremantle subforums, and you can check that at the bottom of the topic list.

Try to bring off topic here to minimum, please.