I'm late... Yeah Yeah let's join the party! N900s all together for a better world !

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
As a celebration of the n900 I give you my top five n900 videos from back in the day...feel free to comment!

1. Nokia n900 iDon't - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRil6iP4GXw

2. Nokia n900 Focus group - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkeNzviga8g

3. Nokia n900 one of the first impressions - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHa3AoNdglY

4. Nokia n900 hacker unboxing(coulden't find the orignal video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=324t0R9NSZk

5. Nokia n900 Transformers commercial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erSlMKjCHyk

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 16 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Poland
What do you mean "N900 week"? I'm still using it as my main phone USB can be a little pain in the butt, I've soldered it tightly, but it seems like that little plasticky inside thing is broken. I'm trying to fix that right now Generally, it's still hell of a phone. I don't think I'm going to replace it anytime soon, unless I'll find N9 at reasonably low price

And I have one question to Russe89: WHAT IN THE WORLD have you done to your N900 to make it last 2 weeks? Mine barely does 2 days -.-

Last edited by drathvader; 2013-09-03 at 18:14.

Posts: 89 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Jul 2013 @ Prague
Everyday is N900 day! I got mine in early March 2010.... Best phone ever. Except its not a phone its a computer

I tried to replace it in november 2011 with a 16gb N9, but it didnt feel right, so i though i was frustrated by the small fixed memory. I got 64gb N9 in Dec 2011 and gave the 16gb to my dad. I tried and tried to get on with the N9, but by mid 2012 i found my self being drawn to the fruitphone dark side, it would have been easy choice, they are standard free issue phone from my company, so all i had to was ask.... Then in october i started to play around with my N900 again, got a warm feeling about that... Found myself carrying it as second phone and every evening reflashing, upgrading, really using the knowledge of the community... Now n900 is my primary, i carry N9 on overseas business trips as spare and i am fully cured of any thoughts of fruitphone temptation...

I have had no hardware issues and minimal software ones. I am running CSSU-T.

I have regular ebay N900 watch just in case this one goes down, i can source a replacement, i have signed up for Jolla t-shirt, but need HWKB to convince me. I have expressed interest in Neo900 project. Hopefully that covers my options.

N900 the greatest phone that ever lived

The Following User Says Thank You to glo-worm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
And still lives :lol:

The Following User Says Thank You to Half-Life_4_Life For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Lol what a great week for the N900 week! My Android device just died and i booted up my backup phone (N900) and came to TMO to see whats new, and guess what? N900 celebration week, yay!
Man, this is such a hardy phone, it survived an N9 and an android phone!

PS: This is my favourite N900/Maemo community video ever: Do watch it

EDIT: How do I sync contacts with google apps accounts?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Last edited by ejasmudar; 2013-09-03 at 20:03.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Here is one of my all time favorite tweaks for the n900... maemo flyby boots screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QINvoNMaUXM

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
The Maemo black magic ritual is working!

Ballmer, the son o devil, is dead! (Ok, he is not dead, but it's similar.)
The Nokia has been punished for all crimes she did.
The new, reborned son of The Holly N900, named Neo900 just rised.

Weird things happen in the time of N900 week!

What next? Will Linus Torvalds kill Elop? Will all Microsoft managers spontally painfuly die?

Who knows?

#lexik - PARTY MOD(E) ON!

Last edited by lexik; 2013-09-04 at 12:40.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lexik For This Useful Post:
How i promised, im puting here the .deb packaged FANN library. I'm still trying to upload it to the extras-devel

Now you could try to make some apps "more A.I". For example, what about Atomic Tanks with "smart" enemies?
Or intelligent sopwith enemy planes?

Come oooooooon!! Comeee oooooooon!
(The best of Steve Ballmer, great tip, thanks Dave999 )

Now i'm working on python binding so it can be easily integrated with Saera (or.. SA.I.RA maybe?)

Compile hard!

#lexik
Attached Files
File Type: deb libfann2_2.0.0-1_armel.deb (122.7 KB, 62 views)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lexik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
I've seen a total of 3 people with N900's.
The only real-life N900 user I know is a lady. She loves her phone and refuses her husband "upgrading" it. Mind you, I know (by his own admission) that he only tries to persuade her so that he could get his hands on it

Back on-topic, I've had 60+ N900 weeks and still counting.

Tags
andrew w.k, nokia n900, party hard