Notices

I'm still having issues when updating the collection, tracker seems to start to index files (not sure why since cepi said flow player doesn't use it) and the phone is very sluggish.

All my music collection is on the sdcard and the music folder in flowplayer is properly set to the location in the sdcard with all the music.

Anybody else has this problem?

Hi

I've upgraded to 0.1-7 and I see a white screen when I open flow player.
This time launching from the cli shows:

flowplayer.qml:6:1: module "com,jolla.mediaplayer" is not installed
import com.jolla.mediaplayer 1.0
^

I don't have the Jolla media player installed, I removed it because I was only using flow player

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Version 0.1-7 needs Sailfish 1.1.9.28, please go back to 0.1-6 if you didn't update yet
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

I'm using sailfish 1.1.9.28.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by javiermon View Post
I'm using sailfish 1.1.9.28.
Flowplayer uses mediaplayer module for bluetooth support.
If I remove it, people will start to complain about this.
You can remove BluetoothMediaPlayer from flowplayer.qml until I think how to handle this (remove lines 6 and 497-509), or go back to 0.1.6.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following User Says Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Hi Cepi.
For some reason my FlowPlayer has stopped working. I'm just getting a white screen when I start it.
I'm not sure if it's because of the Sailfish O.S 2.0 update.

How do you launch it from terminal? I'll try that and let you know what happens.

Thankees.

EDIT: OK so I just found the answer to this but where can I find Version 0.1.6, there's only a v0.1-7 in Warehouse.

Last edited by stickymick; 2015-09-21 at 08:38.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on May 2013 @ Melbourne, Aus
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Hi Cepi.
For some reason my FlowPlayer has stopped working. I'm just getting a white screen when I start it.
I'm not sure if it's because of the Sailfish O.S 2.0 update.

How do you launch it from terminal? I'll try that and let you know what happens.

Thankees.

EDIT: OK so I just found the answer to this but where can I find Version 0.1.6, there's only a v0.1-7 in Warehouse.
Try openrepos...

The Following User Says Thank You to Greendts For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Greendts View Post
Try openrepos...
Yeah, found it in the end. Couldn't remember where I downloaded it first.

Thanks for the very nice software. Use it every day on the train to work and back. Today I used it for the first time in the car as well, to stream internet radio to the car audio by bluetooth and hereby had the following problem:

After 5 minutes of playing the radio suddenly stops and does not start anymore. Checking the phone shows the app cover greyed out so the app was closed because of memory problems. Ok I thought, let's close all other running apps, but again after 5 minutes of play the radio is closed and the app cover is greyed out. Restarted the phone to try again with a 'fresh' phone, but again app cover was greyed out, even faster than before. Tried around 4 times before finally switching to another radio player. Do not know if this also happens when just streaming music that is available on the phone.

Use the latest sailfish. Setup in car is, 4G/LTe wifi router for signal (4G on Jolla does not work in Japan outside of the big metropoles), wifi connection to phone, bluetooth connection to car audio.

Help is appreciated!

My FlowPlayer can't see any music files at all, no matter what I try.
I'm using 0.1-6.
Adding folders in settings doesn't work. I can navigate to the folder on my SD card and I can see all the tracks, but tapping "Done" to add the folder path and going back to update collection does not create a list for FlowPlayer.
I've tried it with a few files on internal memory but I get the same result.

Any ideas to fix this?
Thankees.

The Following User Says Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:

Tags
music