Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by anwar71839 View Post
Most of those posts are just trolls. Openness don't matter anymore, because people with imagination are investing their time on the closed side. There's enough talk over this stupid topic, somebody close the thread. Let's just contribute to the forum.
The topic here is girls and iPhone users in a social context. Read the first post. If you don't like the topic, then why are you here? and why are you constantly heading off topic? The topic is fun as well, at least be man enough to cheer up

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
The topic here is girls and iPhone users in a social context. Read the first post. If you don't like the topic, then why are you here? and why are you constantly heading off topic? The topic is fun as well, at least be man enough to cheer up
If you have a dick, then you wouldn't enjoy *****ing

Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
Ugh, I'd never date one like that.
That's because you have only met wannabees, not the real thing

Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by sak500 View Post
I mean the amazing library of apps / games etc available on iOS devices is 1000 times better i've ever seen in any nokia devices. And all of last 9 years of mob phone use, i only had one non nokia which was samsung back in 2002.

I've had n70, n80 and n96 in recent past, 2 of these developed faults right after the 1 year warranty period and paid to fix one and dint repair the n96 and now its just a 32gb memory stick if i ever bother to buy a new battery for it.

The n900 i bought back in jan of this year, was immediately in awe as well as disappointed, in awe of the amazing hardware and what it could do and disappointed at lack of anything significant to show off. And nokia seemed to have ditched it right off the bat.
Quantity of applications doesn't necessary translate into their quality.
You have first-hand experience, though, with iPhone apps, so you know better whether all the applications have high quality, or not.
Nokia always seems to provide no support to a device, because it immediately concentrates on the other and completely different operating system. While Apple has the same iOS for all devices, from iPod to iPad.

Anyway, did the Nitdroid thingy the manual way before it was made child's play, o/cd it to 1.1Ghz, tried 10s of progrs off the repos and even made my boss buy one.
Good for you. I don't try Nitroid and MeeGo even now, when it's said to be easy. I don't really like Android, but I do like MeeGo, the only reason not to try it is absence of microSD card or reliable card-less boot method (and my contentment with Maemo).

In Sept i bought an iphone 4 off ebay @ 735$ going around in my country for about 900$ so i though i could make some easy cash but when i started using it, unlocking, jailbreaking etc and checked out tons of navigation software, games looking better than other hand held devices like psp, DS etc.
Jail-breaking? You aren't an average iPhone user, it's clear. Therefore, don't bother yourself with prejudices about common iPhone users.
Tons of navigation software? From my point of view, N900 has more than enough. ModRana, Navit, Ovi maps, CloudGPS,I-dont-remember-what-else...
Games? I don't play games. Nevertheless, check out Destroid and Qthello and Peqersi and something-else and many emulators for N900.

You think we iphone users are girls than come over to my place and i'll show you how big of girl package i have.
Nobody thinks so. The thread's title is meant to attract attention to common and absurd prejudice.

I really have so much on the phone that i dont even get time to finish one game let alone 20 others which i have just kept it there. Here when i was only having n900 i used to refresh the repos every day to see if anything interested is available or when ovi will have any proper games for it. The only games i bought for n900 were th only ones available, Angry birds, and that tranquil rope coloring game i forgot the name and can't be bothered to find my n900 to check it out. I hardly come here anymore as i'm too busy with iphone stuff whenever i have free time.
Too busy with iPhone games? Unworthy end of jail-breaking.
N900 has hundreds of free games in repositories, I suppose. I mostly ignore them (except, maybe, for challenge of Reversi against computer).

Go ahead keep calling other phone users whatever you want but all you do is cheer for a fw update as that's the only thing you're getting from nokia
Update isn't the only thing from Nokia. Thanks to cross-platform Qt, we can have breath-taking panorama application, which was developed for N8.
And thanks to openness of Maemo, there are a lot of applications being developed.
And MeeGo has practically arrived to N900.

while rest of the world is enjoying their devices and not jealous or concerned about others.
I don't know whether you are concerned about other devices or not, but Apple and Nokia sue each other over patents, Steve Jobs ridicules Android as if Android concerns him a lot, etc.

Originally Posted by Wikiwide View Post
Nobody thinks so. The thread's title is meant to attract attention to common and absurd prejudice.
We can indulge ourselves in all kinds of politically correct nonsense, but facts are still facts even if we don't like them

Tags
iphone, losers hating, other losers, subjective