Notices

i've just completed the last level on 3 stars and there was a note saying about finding the 3 golden eggs to be a master of angry birds...or something along those lines.
anybody else read that or know what to do to find the 3 eggs??
thanks

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by sdhanna View Post
i've just completed the last level on 3 stars and there was a note saying about finding the 3 golden eggs to be a master of angry birds...or something along those lines.
anybody else read that or know what to do to find the 3 eggs??
thanks

I haven't seen or read such thing.. Do you mind taking a screenshot of that?

Oh and I have very good news folks!!! According to a comment by Rovio on their blog we should see the new level pack(s) next week!!

I really hope this is true.. Here's what the comment says:

15/6-10 at 16.19 by: Rovio
The new levels should be out within the next week.
Source!

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Posts: 164 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bucks, UK
It says mid July then another bit says next week? Damn iphone has got yet another update, thats 3 or 4 now and we;ve had 1

Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Oh and I have very good news folks!!! According to a comment by Rovio on their blog we should see the new level pack(s) next week!!

I really hope this is true..
Unfortunately that is not true. The comment wasn't posted by us, but instead by some user and we removed it today.

We are however trying to bring the levels out as soon as possible, it just needs a bit of testing and coordinating because an update is required for the free version before the new levelpacks can be installed. (Yes. Levelpacks. Plural. )

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Originally Posted by Miika View Post
Unfortunately that is not true. The comment wasn't posted by us, but instead by some user and we removed it today.

We are however trying to bring the levels out as soon as possible, it just needs a bit of testing and coordinating because an update is required for the free version before the new levelpacks can be installed. (Yes. Levelpacks. Plural. )
Thanks for clarifying that to us Miika.. Although I am now disappointed, lol.. But at least it's now clarified that that comment was fake.. :/

Keep up the great work.. and I hope that the new version of Angry birds also comes out for the N900; the 1.3.2 I believe. It would be awesome to have the golden eggs achievements, the new bird.. etc..

Last edited by bandora; 2010-06-21 at 19:48.

Posts: 519 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ North Carolina (Formerly Denmark and Iceland)
Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post
For most countries, Paypal needs a credit card/debit card anyway... not to mention it then takes a huge chunk of money that is rightfully the developers.
Huge 3.5%? Thatīs about the same as Visa and Mastercard take in many places.

Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Keep up the great work.. and I hope that the new version of Angry birds also comes out for the N900; the 1.3.2 I believe. It would be awesome to have the golden eggs achievements, the new bird.. etc..
Better yet, it'll be 1.3.3. Identical to the iPhone version in any other sense except that it's missing the online community integration, as on iPhone we are using Crystal which is not available for N900.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Miika For This Useful Post:
Posts: 164 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bucks, UK
Great news any kind of timescale?

Originally Posted by Miika View Post
Better yet, it'll be 1.3.3. Identical to the iPhone version in any other sense except that it's missing the online community integration, as on iPhone we are using Crystal which is not available for N900.
WOOT! You guys are awesome!!!!

You don't need an actual credit card. A visa/mastercard debit card from a bank works fine. If you don't have a bank account or not allowed to open one because of your credit, then just get a pre paid credit card.

Or I am sure you can ask someone to let you charge $2 to their credit card. Not like its a $500 purchase or something.

Tags
get an iphone, iphone, pointless wait