Posts: 239 | Thanked: 70 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
function DD: icon size... seems to work without problems on pr1.3

Last edited by snooky; 2012-07-05 at 15:59.

Posts: 314 | Thanked: 107 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Bratislava, Slovakia
@Schturman:

is it necessary to wait for the PR1.3 version of N9QT or does it pretty much seem that most of tweaks already work with it?
THX

The Following User Says Thank You to jleholeho For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovenia, Ljubljana
What I've tried and works is:
automatic brithnes, clock UI, root-ssh accses, filrbox root, launcher progress indicator , live lock screen icon, I didn't tried others.
I'm waiting for someone to try toggles, I had a reboot loop on pr 1.2 and don't want that again

The Following User Says Thank You to drvar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Guys, wait a little.. I did half of this work. I checked almost of the tweaked files. Some files a little changed in pr1.3. The clock ui work, but i need to edit the splash images, something with margins is changed.. Probably i also need to move the digital clock a little left..
Maybe today i will finish to check all my script..
Tweak T will not to work until MAG or Coderus will release new unrestricted sys ui and mt-toggle platform..

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
I've got a suggestion for a tweak:
Removing background of a folder
I haven't find any css file where it can be removed so I simply replaced this background with an invisible icon

icon: /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/icons/icon-l-folder.png
original and invisible icons are in attachment

( invisible icon is right to original )
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to RIscRIpt For This Useful Post:
Posts: 149 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovenia, Ljubljana
@Schuterman
I know clock ui works, I was just refering if it is possible to make that where you set alarm also black.
In those pics I set one to v7 black theme, but there is no option for other pic, or did I miss something?
Attached Images

drvar, i don't have a time for this.. If you know where and what we need to change, write here and i will look.
Also.. Most of a peoples will use only one screen after setting

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Am I the only one with a problem with LockApp (OO feature of N9 Qtweak)? I activated this feature, I entered a password, and now when I launch the gallery or whatever other application I locked, the password is not correct. I tried with "rootme" and "password" (the default password for LockApp), but none will work.

I tried to unlock the apps with N9 Qtweak, refreshed, but it did not change anything. I also tried to uninstall LockApp and restore to default, but not fortune neither. Any workaround?

I'm in PR 1.3 and I did not try this feature when in 1.2.

I unistalled the tweak app after 1.3 update just in case I don't get issues and waiting for your update, especially the larger font in conversation..

The Following User Says Thank You to upp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Am I the only one with a problem with LockApp (OO feature of N9 Qtweak)? I activated this feature, I entered a password, and now when I launch the gallery or whatever other application I locked, the password is not correct. I tried with "rootme" and "password" (the default password for LockApp), but none will work.

I tried to unlock the apps with N9 Qtweak, refreshed, but it did not change anything. I also tried to uninstall LockApp and restore to default, but not fortune neither. Any workaround?

I'm in PR 1.3 and I did not try this feature when in 1.2.
Do you have backup from tweak K ?
The default pass is 12345..
I still don't checked this tweak..

Tags
hebrew vkb, n9 qtweak, n9 quick tweak, n9 quicktweak, root-ssh