Posts: 39 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ukraine, Kiev
Originally Posted by smatkovi View Post
in alsamixer it is already on the loudest setting, i somehow cannot imagine that this should be the loudest... what do you think?
not on the loudest setting. i don't know, but when i started alsamixer, my sound volume was about 60%
there is one slider for phone (incoming call+music+etc...) sound

Originally Posted by smatkovi View Post
https://www.facebook.com/groups/4555...60256/?fref=ts
this is only for turkish people
thanks very much

Posts: 96 | Thanked: 125 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Turkey
Originally Posted by bighunter View Post
thanks very much
You can also check here:

http://www.bkaankose.net/?p=1174

The Following User Says Thank You to herdem09 For This Useful Post:
helps needed to findout the script of loading kernel 3.4 from ubiboot
anyone has this knowledge please message me here or mail me by
smartmax83@yandex.ru

The Following User Says Thank You to max83 For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by max83 View Post
helps needed to findout the script of loading kernel 3.4 from ubiboot
anyone has this knowledge please message me here or mail me by
smartmax83@yandex.ru
When you use ubiboot to launch Sailfish with a new kernel, just drop your kernel to /boot/ of your ALT_OS, modules to /lib/modules and make a new kernel menuline to your ubiboot.conf.
(it is all explained in the README and conf flle comments...)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
When you use ubiboot to launch Sailfish with a new kernel, just drop your kernel to /boot/ of your ALT_OS, modules to /lib/modules and make a new kernel menuline to your ubiboot.conf.
(it is all explained in the README and conf flle comments...)
thanks, I'll try

The Following User Says Thank You to max83 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Estonia
Hi,

i have also attempted to use N9 running Sailfish as my primary phone for a couple of days now. Curently running the vgrade_r4 image.

Have had the following issues (in addition to those known --> https://github.com/romu70/sailfish-f...=N9&state=open):
* Cannot create backup. If i tap "create" on the new packup, just nothing happens.
* Cannot uninstall app. The 5 sec delay passes and nothing happens, app is still there.
* Cannot install MS Exchange support. Getting "problem with installing qmf-activesync-plugin". Is it known to be incompatible with the N9 port?

Sorry i'm quite new to mobile OS internals, but how can i see/enable more detailed error messages? Currently, nothing is added to any files under /var/log in any of these cases above.

k6ps

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k6ps For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by k6ps View Post
Sorry i'm quite new to mobile OS internals, but how can i see/enable more detailed error messages? Currently, nothing is added to any files under /var/log in any of these cases above.
I think logging to persistent logfiles under /var/log has been disabled due to the reason that flash does not like repeated small writes like to a logfile, it will use up the eraseblocks and eventually burn off your flash bit by bit.

There is a way to see logs, you need to use the "journalctl" command. (and you need to be root to see other than user logs)
"journalctl -f" lets you follow logging.

Personally I feel this procedure is not so good as having filesystem logs in some cases, for example if you have a spontaneous reboot of the device there will be no log of the events preceeding that

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Update 1.0.2.5 available
Code:
ssu re 1.0.2.5
zypper ref
zypper in busybox-symlinks-dhcp timed-qt5-tools PackageKit PackageKit-Qt5 PackageKit-glib PackageKit-zypp all-translations-pack ambienced apkd bluez bluez-configs-sailfish bluez-libs busybox busybox-symlinks-gzip buteo-sync-plugins-email buteo-sync-plugins-qt5 buteo-syncfw-qt5 buteo-syncfw-qt5-msyncd   calligra-components calligra-data calligra-filters calligra-filters-libs calligra-libs calligra-plugins calligra-sheets-core calligra-sheets-core-plugins calligra-sheets-filters calligra-stage-core calligra-stage-filters calligra-words-core calligra-words-filters   commhistory-daemon connectionagent-qt5 connectionagent-qt5-declarative connman-configs-sailfish connman-qt5 connman-qt5-declarative contactsd declarative-transferengine-qt5 dsme embedlite-components-qt5 fingerterm jolla-actdead-charging jolla-ambient   jolla-calculator jolla-calendar jolla-calendar-all-translations-pack jolla-camera jolla-camera-settings jolla-clock jolla-common-configurations jolla-contacts jolla-contacts-settings jolla-email jolla-email-settings jolla-gallery jolla-hacks jolla-handwriting   jolla-keyboard jolla-mediaplayer jolla-messages jolla-messages-settings jolla-notes jolla-preload-ambiences jolla-preload-pictures jolla-sessions-qt5 jolla-settings-accounts jolla-settings-accounts-extensions jolla-settings-bluetooth jolla-settings-networking   jolla-settings-system jolla-settings-transferui-qt5 jolla-startupwizard kcalcore-qt5 libbluez-qt5 libcommhistory-qt5 libcommhistory-qt5-declarative libcommhistory-qt5-tools libcontacts-qt5 libjollasignonuiservice-qt5 libjollasignonuiservice-qt5-plugin libngf-qt5   libngf-qt5-declarative libqmfclient1-qt5 libqmfmessageserver1-qt5 libqofono-qt5 libqofono-qt5-declarative libqt5sparql libqt5sparql-tracker libqt5sparql-tracker-direct libsocialcache libsocialcache-qml-plugin lipstick-jolla-home-qt5   lipstick-jolla-home-qt5-components lipstick-qt5 lipstick-qt5-tools maliit-framework-wayland maliit-framework-wayland-inputcontext mapplauncherd mce mce-tools mobile-broadband-provider-info mtp-vendor-configuration-sailfish nemo-qml-plugin-calendar-qt5   nemo-qml-plugin-configuration-qt5 nemo-qml-plugin-contacts-qt5 nemo-qml-plugin-contacts-qt5-tools nemo-qml-plugin-email-qt5 nemo-qml-plugin-messages-internal-qt5 nemo-qml-plugin-time-qt5 ngfd-settings-sailfish obexd-configs-sailfish profiled-settings-sailfish   qmf-notifications-plugin qmf-oauth2-plugin qt-components-qt5 qt5-plugin-geoservices-nokia qt5-plugin-position-geoclue qt5-qtdeclarative-import-location qt5-qtdeclarative-import-multimedia qt5-qtdeclarative-import-positioning qt5-qtlocation qt5-qtmultimedia   qt5-qtmultimedia-gsttools qt5-qtmultimedia-plugin-mediaservice-gstaudiodecoder qt5-qtmultimedia-plugin-mediaservice-gstcamerabin qt5-qtmultimedia-plugin-mediaservice-gstmediacapture qt5-qtmultimedia-plugin-mediaservice-gstmediaplayer   qt5-qtmultimedia-plugin-resourcepolicy-resourceqt qt5-qtpositioning qt5-qtserviceframework qt5-qtsysteminfo qtcontacts-sqlite-qt5 qtmozembed-qt5 sailfish-browser sailfish-browser-settings sailfish-components-accounts-qt5 sailfish-components-bluetooth-qt5   sailfish-components-contacts-qt5 sailfish-components-email-qt5 sailfish-components-media-qt5 sailfish-components-pickers-qt5 sailfish-components-textlinking sailfish-components-timezone-qt5 sailfish-office sailfish-office-all-translations-pack   sailfish-silica-background-qt5 sailfish-version sailfishsilica-qt5 sociald ssu-vendor-data-jolla store-client systemd-config-sailfish telepathy-accounts-signon telepathy-gabble telepathy-mission-control timed-qt5 tracker tracker-utils transferengine-plugins   usb-moded usb-moded-defaults usb-moded-developer-mode usb-moded-diagnostics-config usb-moded-mass-storage-mode voicecall-ui-jolla voicecall-ui-jolla-settings xulrunner-qt5
166 packages to upgrade, 2 new, wow

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
will an image of 1.0.2.5 be uploaded ?

Tags
jolla, nokia, sailfish