Closed Thread
is there any way to check camera problem as mine is saying operation failed after launch

Originally Posted by dtergens View Post
yeah ! a pic to illustrate xD

xaxaxa thats life!!!!

i too want contribute to the maemo commuity - monetarly..could we have some online payment mechanism..this is really getting exciting

how about we add a universal search instead of contact search onlywhen we start typing on desktop as there are 9 desktops and you'll have to add a touch search and app search widget on all of them .. it would be helpful what do you guys think???

one more function request if we could use the arrow keys to change the desktops while editing as it could be convenient instead of closing the edit option and openning it again..

The Following User Says Thank You to rebelnoob For This Useful Post:
@ cssu crew,
awesome job!!
What are the next projects? Or is that a stupid question?
Issues like flash 10.x and fully nitdroid are not possible for you?

What do we do to get a CSSU subforum devoted to these things? Finding any useful information is a pain in the *** in a 150+ page thread. It would be nice if we could get a new thread for each release, and a new thread for questions or problems -- without spamming up the maemo5 forum.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by varunshaji View Post
i too want contribute to the maemo commuity - monetarly..could we have some online payment mechanism..this is really getting exciting
Read here and here.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by karmaflux View Post
What do we do to get a CSSU subforum devoted to these things? Finding any useful information is a pain in the *** in a 150+ page thread. It would be nice if we could get a new thread for each release, and a new thread for questions or problems -- without spamming up the maemo5 forum.
There has been no proper release yet. Remember, you're using the testing repository.

All the useful information should be on the wiki, including what's changed in each release and how to enable some of the experimental debug features (like force rotation). If you find information is missing, or out-of-date, update it there. If you want to know if other people have a problem, check the bug list and the FAQ on the wiki.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by karmaflux View Post
That solution would mean even more spam.. the best solution and of which are being worked upon continually is the wiki page.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Community_SSU

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlMehdi For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade