Hi, All.
I deleted usr/libexec/flatpak* files. How i can get them again? All flatpak apps crash after startup with exit code 1 and log:

[nemo@Sailfish flatpak]$ flatpak-runner org.kde.mobile.angelfish
Starting: org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[D] unknown:0 - Using Wayland-EGL
Wayland socket: ../../display/wayland-1
WAYLAND_DISPLAY="../../display/wayland-1" FLATPAK_MALIIT_CONTAINER_DBUS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-CdCjMOOlsh,guid=e35d30e5b1989ab21342457a5fe4ccb4" flatpak run --env=QT_WAYLAND_FORCE_DPI=129 --env=QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2 --filesystem=/system:ro --filesystem=/vendor:ro --filesystem=/odm:ro --device=all --talk-name=org.maliit.server --env=QTWEBENGINE_CHROMIUM_FLAGS=--disable-gpu-compositing --env=QTWEBENGINE_DISABLE_GPU_THREAD=0 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_MOBILE=1 --env=QT_QUICK_CONTROLS_STYLE=Plasma --env=filesystem=homr --env=HYBRIS_EGLPLATFORM_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris --env=HYBRIS_LINKER_DIR=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib/libhybris/linker --env=HYBRIS_LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/usr/libexec/droid-hybris/system/lib:/vendor/lib:/system/lib --env=LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/GL/host/lib org.kde.mobile.angelfish
[W] unknown:0 - Theme dir "/usr/share/themes/jolla/meegotouch/z1.25/" does not exist
[D] onCompleted:433 - Warning: specifying an object instance for initialPage is sub-optimal - prefer to use a Component
[W] unknown:53 - file:///usr/share/flatpak-runner/qml/main.qml:53:26: Unable to assign [undefined] to bool
error: Failed to execute child process ?/usr/libexec/flatpak-bwrap? (No such file or directory)
[D] expression for onExit:59 - Skipping quit as it will hang the window. Proper exit is needed

What can i do?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ogustbiller For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Uninstall flatpak support and install again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Uninstall flatpak support and install again.
i did it, but there are no flatpak* files in /usr/libexec directory.
Ok, i give tem from fresh installed system on tablet. Copy at phone, setup permussins. And when i tried run flatpak app, then get:

bwrap: Can't mount devpts on /newroot/dev/pts: Operation not permitted
error: ldconfig failed, exit status 256

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ogustbiller For This Useful Post:
Are you mixing x86 and ARM files? What kind of tablet is it?

Are you mixing x86 and ARM files? What kind of tablet is it?
Tablet is Sony Z3 Tablet Mini

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ogustbiller For This Useful Post:
Please uninstall all RPMs that you installed for flatpak support and install them again on your phone. Do not mess with /usr/XXX files manually unless you develop something and know what are you doing. Copying the files from one device to another should not be needed

Please uninstall all RPMs that you installed for flatpak support and install them again on your phone. Do not mess with /usr/XXX files manually unless you develop something and know what are you doing. Copying the files from one device to another should not be needed
I tried reinstall flatpak as follows:

Code:
flatpak remove org.kde.mobile.angelfish
devel-su pkcon remove flatpak-runner
devel-su pkcon refresh
then reboot, and follow:

Code:
devel-su pkcon install flatpak-runner
flatpak-runner   
^c
then reboot, and finally:

Code:
flatpak install --user org.kde.mobile.angelfish
flatpak-runner   
^c
flatpak-runner org.kde.mobile.angelfish

But got same error:
Code:
bwrap: Can't mount devpts on /newroot/dev/pts: Operation not permitted
error: ldconfig failed, exit status 256
I don't know (

PS: when i removed angelfish, i got messsage with can't mount devpts... and permissions too.

@ogustbiller - you would have to uninstall dependencies that were pulled from my flatpak repo as well. flatpak-runner is mostly GUI, there are few other packages involved. Just check what you have installed from the repo and remove that. the files you deleted were from another package, probably flatpak - but I don't remember for sure.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Jun 2017 @ Germany
Thanks for the work you have invested in using Flatpaks, but it is currently not usable for me.
This is my second attempt, where I try to get it to work on my XperiaX.
Perhaps the download and installation script can be optimized so that it also ensures the completeness of the downloaded data.
The downloads never seems to be complete (see screenshots). The installation of Angelfish always ends in a reboot. It says "Installation complete." displayed even though the download is incomplete.
I've never been lucky enough to have an icon created for Angelfish. However, starting from the terminal is possible and it appears to be working.
If you want to reinstall it because of the missing icon, the uninstallation of Angelfish ends 5-8 times with a reboot until it is finally installed and you can reinstall it.
Is there actually a force or override option for installing an app? That would be very helpful in such cases ;-).

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I don't know.
But I have a bad feeling when the sizes of the downloads do not match.
Attached Images

@ogustbiller - you would have to uninstall dependencies that were pulled from my flatpak repo as well. flatpak-runner is mostly GUI, there are few other packages involved. Just check what you have installed from the repo and remove that. the files you deleted were from another package, probably flatpak - but I don't remember for sure.
Ok, thank you . I'll try .

Tags
flatpak