Posts: 804 | Thanked: 1,598 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gdynia, Poland
For those of you who are unaware of the fix and want to use N900 for navigation, here: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=222 (and on 3-4 last pages of thread http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=90651 ) is a workaround/solution for making supl.nokia.com usable again! It seems that was only an incorrect certificate issue

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to misiak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
Name:  20130902_005.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  35.8 KB

The Following User Says Thank You to Half-Life_4_Life For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Half-Life_4_Life View Post
Attachment 33260
What class?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 661 | Thanked: 1,625 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Croatia,Zagreb
We are just doind stuff, we are free soon.
Mostly beginning stuff, now we are voting for class persident
Btw I'm a graphic designer, second year

The Following User Says Thank You to Half-Life_4_Life For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Seems that very few are ready for a n900 party...

My day with n900 has been great. I have some issues with the small sceen. But over all is working pretty good with both my personal and corporate mails.

I was attacked during the lunch since people couldn't unsterstand the greatness of this brick. They thought it was the fatest and ugliest phone they had ever seen. Also I was attacked during a meeting where I put my name 900 on the table. great first day. Let's party!

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-09-02 at 16:29.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Well I just quit from my job so I'm a bum at the moment and I surrendered my work SIM card (with the company issued phone) which was what I used for my N900, so the N900 hasn't been busy. My personal SIM is a microSIM so I can't fit that either. hehe
I just made a sketch which I posted in the Look-what-I-drew thread in celebration of the N900 week.

Last edited by vetsin; 2013-09-02 at 16:48.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
Well I just quit from my job so I'm a bum at the moment and I surrendered my work SIM card (with the company issued phone) which was what I use for my N900 so the N900 hasn't been busy. My personal SIM is a microSIM so I can't fit that either. hehe
I just made a sketch which I posted in the Look-what-I-drew thread in celebration of the N900 week.
Tomorrow morning. Before the job, you should head for closed store with tech gadgets. Buy a cheap simcard adapter. they are very cheap. You don't have a valid excuse, sorry

Even better, if you have a 3D printer, create your own simcard adapter.

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-09-02 at 16:51.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
The N900 week is The Magic Week! o.O

Firstly in my life, i have met somebody with N900
(In real life )

Party hard!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lexik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 535 | Thanked: 598 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ Republic of the Philippines
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Tomorrow morning. Before the job, you should head for closed store with tech gadgets. Buy a cheap simcard adapter. they are very cheap. You don't have a valid excuse, sorry

Even better, if you have a 3D printer, create your own simcard adapter.
I'm not making excuses!
I'm just saying that the N900 is not busy because I just bought a new prepaid SIM card for it and I have only given that number to two persons, the wife and the guy who replaced me at work, and my wife is out of the country so I'm only receiving calls and SMS from one guy.

The Following User Says Thank You to vetsin For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lexik View Post
The N900 week is The Magic Week! o.O

Firstly in my life, i have met somebody with N900
(In real life )

Party hard!
Only ever known 2 people to own one, and one of those I bought from him. These were just as rare when they were in production, so you are extremely lucky to find someone with an n900 today.

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:

Tags
andrew w.k, nokia n900, party hard