Notices

Posts: 147 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ West London, UK
I have found the solution to this problem - I'll write it up here when I get a spare moment

The Following User Says Thank You to shiny For This Useful Post:
Well my problem is that there is no more search option in the application downloader menu (above) ... before I could just type a few letters of the applications in the search window and could find them quite easily ... am I missing something? Is there an option to enable it again?

Originally Posted by ultravires View Post
Well my problem is that there is no more search option in the application downloader menu (above) ... before I could just type a few letters of the applications in the search window and could find them quite easily ... am I missing something? Is there an option to enable it again?
It was removed

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by ultravires View Post
You may search by just entering text directly, so if you want to search everything press the all category and search.

Thank you for your fast replies

... so it is possible only through physical keyboard (and then you can also use virtual one) ... well I can live with that :-)

The best solution so far is to open '~/.osso/hildon-application-manager' in the editor and assure that the following two flags are set accordingly:
package-sort-key -1
package-sort-sign 1

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neouser For This Useful Post: