Closed Thread
Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norway
Symbian is not a crappy os. In many ways it is far more suited for a mobile device than linux. the fact that it runs fairly well even on the low specced phones nokia have been pumping out lately is proof of that. Try running maemo 5 on a 434 mhz arm 11 with 128 megs of ram. The problem is S60. They really need a new UI.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tenkom For This Useful Post:
Posts: 248 | Thanked: 240 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Wiltshire, UK
Originally Posted by rickysio View Post
Because the screen resolution and the lack of buttons can potentially f**k every thing up?

Many'd go "OH **** HOW DO I QUIT THIS NOW?" without a end key.
I am no Developer, but would it be possible to add a widget (activated by a half-press of the camera button) to provide functionality normally delivered via the three physical keys on Symbian devives like N97 & Mini & X6?

This could be activated as and when required to 'lay over' the main screen and would disappear again with a half-press of the shutter button.

Or am I just blowing smoke up my own usb port?

Posts: 741 | Thanked: 900 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Auckland NZ
These guys currently do some of the best custom Symbian roms. http://forum.pnht.org/index.php/board,3.0.html

I'm sure if they could get their hands on an N900 it would only be a matter of time before it's possible. They could build on a lot of what the Nitdroid guys have done so far.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by kureyon View Post
Perhaps if Nokia had put some more effort and resources in releasing a polished product then there wouldn't be that high a level of moaning and bitterness.
so it is nokias fault that even when it was clearly announced that n900 is "step 4/5" (5/5 meaning polished end product), some people want to moan about it not being polished?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following User Says Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Posts: 112 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on May 2010 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by atilla View Post
you stupid ***** tell me to take the sand out of my vagina?
you?
really?
serious?
maybe you stupid little kid grow up and learn to shut the **** up.
i can say what the **** i want.
everybody shits on you because of your stupid pointless threads.
it makes me laughing that you little noob say that there is no difference between n900 and n97.
that tells me that you dont know what you are doing.
im not the only one whos laughing about this pointless **** you are speaking.
so **** off from maemo.org
nobody needs here crying little *****es.
and b.t.w
i thought you are blocking me?
tss

why are u stuffing more sand back into there?? It's time to let loose kid. Funny and ironic how all this crap and trash talk coming from ur *** and yet u still dun realize that ur spamming, in somebody else's topic. HMM?

And yes i did block you from PM messages, but there's no option to block you from spamming in my topics. There's no such option in any forum or community but this alone just proves that u do love to spam.

All of this was an idea i had and u had to take it so seriously. See, u rage so fast just like what u did in my other topic yesterday, maybe ur not having as much fun since ur crying and QQ so much right now?? Can't take much sarcasm or insult kid??

Ur raging so hard that ur english doesn't even make sense. It's ok if people don't use correct full english spelling because it's the internet, but at least structure ur grammar properly.

Last edited by chaoscreater; 2010-09-02 at 12:01.

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Passes a nice block of Old Amsterdam cheese to atilla, hoping it will calm him down. Some posts are just not worth getting upset over. You want a beer or a wine to go with the cheese?

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,210 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ hamburg,germany
do you know what spamming is?

Edit:
here read this maybe after that you will know what spamming is http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml
and btw:i speak perfect german,perfekt polish and good english.
what kind of languages are you speaking?

Nobody likes us but we dont care....

Last edited by atilla; 2010-09-02 at 12:06.

Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
Passes a nice block of Old Amsterdam cheese to atilla, hoping it will calm him down. Some posts are just not worth getting upset over. You want a beer or a wine to go with the cheese?
maybe some beers?

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
There you are...

Cheers!

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
There you are...

Cheers!
thanks dude i dont know the label but i guess its good?

Closed Thread

Tags
stop thinking