Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
I wonder if @artpra still uses Yappari I'm trying to fix the long bug list he posted some weeks back.

Fixed.

Done.

Fixed.

Done, and I liked that idea a lot.

Uploading Yappari 1.1.42 to repositories right now.
many thanks Scorpius, you are genius

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
Thanx for update and your hard work.. There is some problem for me.. One, when i select creat chnat, it doesn't show profle pictures, and the other, when i write a long message and want 2 go to top of the message with keybord, it happens as if i selected the message i wrote, interesting...

@ Scorpius:
I am facing issue in Sync.
When ever I try to do it gives error
WhatsApp Server down? Error 404

thnx bro...

it wrks...

heartly congo to genius scorpius n team..

Scorpius, now I added some contacts, sync were complete, they are appeared in yappari, but without photos... any idea? I know that all these contacts have avatars, but when I'm pressing it shows "no profile photo"

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Australia
TL;DR= installed v42, synced, only showing one new contact.

downloaded and installed the Fremantle Extras-devel free armel yappari 1.1.42 out of all the six listed, I have no idea the difference between them all or which one I'm meant to d/l for my phone.
previously I couldn't sync contacts and it only shows 10 contacts (still new to yappari) which is all Ive known it to show even though I have 33 contacts on my phone.
with new 42 version it syncs, shows the progress bar all the way up to 100%. then I go to create new and I only have one extra contact in there (not the contact I was hoping for either, been trying to add new contact for a few days). mine also has the +, no idea who that is or what it means to be there.
I'm now thinking there is something wrong with my actual contact (copied over from old phone) list on my phone?

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 39 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Lebanon
@Scorpius, do you have any inention to implement offline when running in background? or an option to be always online or offline?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baboo For This Useful Post:
@Scorpius

Thank for the update, but probably the following change causes some problems with international keyboard layout.

"Make cursor movement while typing the message behave exactly the same like in the stock apps: pressing keyboard "up" arrow moves it directly to the begging, pressing down - puts in at the end (in combination with shift key too)."

English keyboard has four arrow keys, but international (finnish) keyboard has only two arrow keys as shown in thread: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=31236

Now when pressing 'ä' the text editor selects whole row of text (like Shift+Up arrow in english keyboard) and pressing left arrow selects rest of the row (like Shift+Down Arrow), which is very inconvenient.

I suggest that arrow keys are handled properly taking also international keyboard layouts into account.

Thank you for your continuous support.

The Following User Says Thank You to rohmu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
i think whoever want UI modification in Yappari, better make a thread specially for that so anybody could make it.

@ scorpius

i have the same problems with an international keyboard.
I think a lot of more people too.
Please change it back or make on option for this "fix"
Thanks for this great app.

Problems:
- Ä / ?: not possible (because its cursor UP on international board)
- Cursor Left / Up (with Shift-Key): no function
- Cursor Right / Down (with Shift-Key): no function

Last edited by rusuck; 2014-01-22 at 11:59.

The Following User Says Thank You to rusuck For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp