Notices

Closed Thread
Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Originally Posted by baboo View Post
sure, but i guess it would be much better to always appear offline instead of your friends thinking you are online and intentionally not replying
that too

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
scorpius, serioslyy since the yappari has been releases i've not sent even a single video frm here cuz wenever i try to send ther's and error, network is just full no problem there, yest ma gf sent me 3.33 mb video so easy and she's also using the same sim card, she said the video is "66 mb" yeahh and i got that full video on watsapp in just 3 mb and quality also is superb, i dunno what android things play with. scorpius please atleast add a "retry" button please or atleast add "auto retry attempt for 1 minuts, 2 minuts or anything" in settings please please, i can even send 60kb images mahnnnn, iam tired of this problem please help please
Attached Images

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
scorpius, serioslyy since the yappari has been releases i've not sent even a single video frm here cuz wenever i try to send ther's and error, network is just full no problem there, yest ma gf sent me 3.33 mb video so easy and she's also using the same sim card, she said the video is "66 mb" yeahh and i got that full video on watsapp in just 3 mb and quality also is superb, i dunno what android things play with. scorpius please atleast add a "retry" button please or atleast add "auto retry attempt for 1 minuts, 2 minuts or anything" in settings please please, i can even send 60kb images mahnnnn, iam tired of this problem please help please
And where is the log? I have no problem sending videos, images or audio files but the maximum size is 12 MB.

EDIT: Also and as you can see, nobody else has ever reported this problem but you.

Last edited by Scorpius; 2014-01-23 at 03:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 15 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Australia
installed v43, still got ghost contact as "error.us" also a you+, every time I try a new sync and still only a third of my contacts appear xP

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
And where is the log? I have no problem sending videos, images or audio files but the maximum size is 12 MB.

EDIT: Also and as you can see, nobody else has ever reported this problem but you.
please change extension to .log
Attached Files
File Type: txt yappari.txt (6.7 KB, 127 views)

Got the problem with the image, when go back image appears as broken, so canīt edit details.

Image recieved, profile works fine.

Grettings.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ colombian
Scorpius hermano ya no puedo agregar manualmente contactos y estan llegando mensajes de whatsapp que actualice y ps ni modo porq no es whatsapp sino el yappary y no se q hacer ya le di actualizar desde las apps y es la misma vercion, o no?

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2014 @ mumbai,maharashtra,India
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
Got the problem with the image, when go back image appears as broken, so canīt edit details.

Grettings.
same problem with me....when i recieved image then i m open the image its broken its show unable to displaye image......
please resolve it....with v43

Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
please change extension to .log
Man I don't know why WhatsApp hates you, but they close the connection when you try to upload something. Try doing it from a WiFi connection and not from your cell phone provider connection to see if that changes anything.

But I can't do anything about it. They disconnect you, I can't help you.

Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post

Grettings.
Looks like new Samsung Galaxy phones send images that Maemo image viewer do not support. It only happens to me when the other user has a Galaxy.

Anyway I would have to check it. I can't be fixing Yappari every day I have work to do

Last edited by Scorpius; 2014-01-23 at 14:16.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp