Posts: 92 | Thanked: 134 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Europe
Hi All,

Just joined as well, and am interested in helping people out here. I am not a coder but would like to help design games. I do design.

Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to NOMOS For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London, UK
Hello all,

I've been lurker for a couple of weeks pretty much. Been using the site to gauge whether i should get the N900 or not. In the end, i decided after having the Storm, that i can't do much worse!

Received the N900 a week and i'm enjoying. Its everything i wanted (from being able to customise it, to download community generated apps and the user base).

Look forward to catching up with all.

The Following User Says Thank You to igloo2step For This Useful Post:
how can i make default settings with my contacts?

Hi, every time I get a new phone I find a site where people discuss anything related to that phone. This site is by far the best. Keep up the good work!

The Following User Says Thank You to h3llraz0r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 91 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Hi all

Since my Girlfriend claimed my Netbook ("I need it. Go buy a new one or something") i decided to go with something "smaller".
So i searched the Web for something that was smaller than a Netbook but had more power. I Thought about a Sony Vaio P but it had to many flaws in its design (or was to expensive, if i would have decided to live with its problems).
Finally, the N900 and the Nexus One seemed to be a good choice. I Havent decided yet, but i think it will become the N900.

Im from Germany, i understand English pretty good, but i may have some mistakes in my writing. So, sorry for that.
Thats all i have to say so far ;-)

The Following User Says Thank You to ChoMar For This Useful Post:
Hi everybody, been reading for months. Now I (finally) own a N900, absolutely stunning.
Thank you for this site and help on both boards and wiki.
Long live Maemo!

The Following User Says Thank You to magullo For This Useful Post:
Hello all,
I just joined and wanted to say HI.
Recently owned a E71, was left in a rental car and was never returned to me. Prior to me loosing that phone I did allot of research as to what phone I'd be getting next and the Nokia N900 was it for me. So I guess leaving my phone back in the rental definitely pushed me to get the N900.
I am absolutely amazed on the features and capabilities of this amazing colossal of a device.
Since owning this phone I have been doing some research on apps etc.. and I've customized this phone to meet my needs.
But the only thing that sucks is that I have no clue on allot of things that is posted on this site about programing etc..
Im very new to this, but researching this site will most def. help me out on any question a may have or will.
As of right now I cannot find any other phone on the market that I would rather own.
I love this BEAST

Great site.
Maemo all the way

The Following User Says Thank You to leechdweler For This Useful Post:
Hi all
I've just joined. very helpful site. thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to 222 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
great to see so many new arrivals. welcome!

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ ON,CANADA
hi im ciel
from canada i have nokia n900 version :3.2010.02-8.002
everything works fine... but the wifi and the bluetooth is not working when i search for my router my n900 says "no connection available... even the bluetooth
i tried x-terminal i key in 'help' its says :no bt adapter
can u help me pls i never tried flashing cause i just get this phone from my sister... i dont know anything about maemo os ...
thank you very much
btw hello world ....

The Following User Says Thank You to smirnnoff_gurl905 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bada boom, bada rox, hotelcalifornia, new users, newbie, newmo!, w2tmo, welcome to maemo.org