Active Topics

Is there anyone in US with a pay as you go account able to access the web with the new Daily Web pass thingy?
I am constantly getting an error about my homepage being unavailable. I googled that message and seen a lot of people complaining about it, but I am not sure if it happens only to some people or to everyone. So if you tried the daily pass in the last few days, please let me know if it worked or not.

Posts: 481 | Thanked: 190 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Salem, OR
You can try to get in the IPv6 beta:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewf...NTdieHIyQWc6MQ

More infos here: http://groups.google.com/group/tmoipv6beta?pli=1

You'll get free internet access.

How is it free?
To participate in the T-Mobile USA IPv6 beta service, you must:
Be a T-Mobile USA subscriber with an unlimited data plan

That's not free :/

The Following User Says Thank You to Radu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ The Great White North
Nope, Daypass not working. Time to call Customer Service and complain for the seventh time in the last month. In my opinion, I think they are phasing out the data daypass for the Pay As You Go plan. (I have great 3g coverage and the phone still works)

BAD NEWS. NO MORE PAY AS YOU GO PLAN. See below for a T-Mobile Service Announcement

We've simplified our rate plans and sign up process to improve your T-Mobile HotSpot experience.

Now available for purchase at any T-Mobile HotSpot nationwide:

* 24 hour DayPass
* - One step sign up process Month to Month
- Unlimited access to the T-Mobile HotSpot Network nationwide
* Exclusive pricing
- T-Mobile voice customers click here to save 75%

Current Annual and Month to Month rate plan customers are not affected by these changes.
Pay As You Go, Annual and Portable Electronics rate plans are no longer available.

T-Mobile HotSpot Service Announcement:
DayPass and Month-to-Month HotSpot service available for purchase at all T-Mobile HotSpot locations only.

well i dont know whats going on but ever since november T-zones isnt working right, yesterday i got in my T-zones but not in my account where i can purchase webpass but today i cant even go to T-zones webpage...

Originally Posted by electrolind View Post
BAD NEWS. NO MORE PAY AS YOU GO PLAN. See below for a T-Mobile Service Announcement

We've simplified our rate plans and sign up process to improve your T-Mobile HotSpot experience.

Now available for purchase at any T-Mobile HotSpot nationwide:

* 24 hour DayPass
* - One step sign up process Month to Month
- Unlimited access to the T-Mobile HotSpot Network nationwide
* Exclusive pricing
- T-Mobile voice customers click here to save 75%

Current Annual and Month to Month rate plan customers are not affected by these changes.
Pay As You Go, Annual and Portable Electronics rate plans are no longer available.

T-Mobile HotSpot Service Announcement:
DayPass and Month-to-Month HotSpot service available for purchase at all T-Mobile HotSpot locations only.
Can I get a link to this please? Cause I just checked t-mobile.com and tried to shop for a prepaid plan, and it has half a page dedicated to pay-as-you-go plans.

This is the link to the page that I quoted. I noticed the half page of Pay As You Go too, but the fine print is Voice and Text, no Broadband. I have noticed that it is getting harder and harder to get ANY information out of Customer Service regarding how to get a Daily Webpass.

http://hotspot.t-mobile.com/services_acmt.htm

Last edited by electrolind; 2010-12-03 at 12:46. Reason: Additional info

The Following User Says Thank You to electrolind For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by electrolind View Post

That announcement is in regards to T-Mobile WiFi HotSpots though. This thread is discussing the Pay As You Go Web DayPass, yes?

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
"Purchase a $1.49 Web DayPass for unlimited 24-hour mobile web access. Web DayPass available at any time for plans that do not include a data allotment (also available if you need more data than included in your monthly plan)."

https://my.t-mobile.com/Plan/Prepaid...x?unavid=plans

This is showing up as I write this. So it appears it is available but I do not see the link to buy it on this page. I've not tried it. I just picked up a Nuron for this account, it doesn't have wifi so I will be looking in to it soon.

In talking to customer service they explained that some customers were having trouble accessing the day pass purchase web site. Web day pass is available exclusively via T-zones from your device was the other information I received from the CSR.
The link to the web plans page for prepaid.

Last edited by tzsm98; 2010-12-03 at 14:54. Reason: add T-Mobile knowing there is a problem and available through T-Zones only.

The Following User Says Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post: