Active Topics

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Melbourne, Australia
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Starting a general thread for all those pesky bugs introduced by PR 1.3.

Hardware Keyboard (Polish/Poland mapping).

After double pressing FN key (pointing up blue arrow ) the inputing of blue marked characters mode is turned on. When in this mode a key is pressed for a longer period of time, the white marked character appears.

Before PR 1.3 - when pressing the dot "." key the dot would appear, when pressing the comma "," key the comma would appear.

PR 1.3 - when pressing the dot "." key the colon ":" appears, when pressing the comma "," key the semi-colon ";" appears.

This really makes entering numbers and ip addresses a problem.
+1 For me, I have standard kb mapping and confirm this is a bug. Very disappointing, like the OP said, makes entering IP addresses a nightmare. Good pick up, now anyone now how to fix it?

travla

edit: Didn't see rebhana's post, too scared to do it but will most likely have to.

Last edited by travla; 2010-10-26 at 09:33. Reason: Didn't see rebhana's post.

Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Mine is having problem while trying to play the just recorded video from the play icon thats shows up after finishing recording a video. When this happens and trying to reopen the video file by going back and forth in the same opened Media player app fails as well. However, it can be played after closing and restarting the app.

Also, in the extras apps, I'm having problem with:
1) Swappolube -- Can't enter text in the textboxes however, can delete.
2) QStardict -- Stopped working and now can't configure the dictionary.

The Following User Says Thank You to jaeezzy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 370 | Thanked: 443 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Italy
Originally Posted by jaeezzy View Post
1) Swappolube -- Can't enter text in the textboxes however, can delete.
2) QStardict -- Stopped working and now can't configure the dictionary.
As far as Swappolube is concerned, don't use the FN key to enter values, probably something changed in keyboard mappings.

The Following User Says Thank You to jurop88 For This Useful Post:
I am having constant 5% xorg usage
Anyone else?

Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Starting a general thread for all those pesky bugs introduced by PR 1.3.

Hardware Keyboard (Polish/Poland mapping).

After double pressing FN key (pointing up blue arrow ) the inputing of blue marked characters mode is turned on. When in this mode a key is pressed for a longer period of time, the white marked character appears.
Noticed that the only hardware key which doesn't behave as above described is indeed dot/comma key (deutsch layout). Haven't tried that before last update so can't comment worked it before the same way as now or not.

Posts: 333 | Thanked: 153 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ blah blah
1. No saved connections (everytime you start somethin that requires internet connection),
2. Cant install "Documents to go",
3. Can't scroll if browser is in portrait mode ...

since this pr1.3 release is same as leaked one, i'll check my list from then than post it here

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
Originally Posted by DJRedline View Post
I'm currently reflashing again as unsure if it is an issue with an app i reinstalled after 1st flash.

Every time i rebooted my phone i would lose my contacts and kept getting the option to import from SIM

Update -
2nd flash and still same issue
can we flash using windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit OS

Originally Posted by bertolt View Post
i'm still using PR 1.2. Same results. pressing shift twice to lock it displays caps on letter keys, otherwise dot and comma still displays. colon/semi-colon only appears when shift key is pressed once.
interesting so maybe its an older bug that was never filed or noticed

Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
bug: when you tap on menu icon on the top left side of the bar it doesn't work for the 1st tap need to tap continuously twice or thrice and when you tap on clock even this as same issue, any of you has encountered same bug as mine?

Posts: 3,617 | Thanked: 2,412 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Cambridge, UK
Originally Posted by niqbal View Post
interesting so maybe its an older bug that was never filed or noticed
I don't think it's a bug in that case. The double-press activates caps-lock, not shift-lock, so the punctuation keys remain unshifted. It makes less sense happening with the Fn lock though, so I'd call it a bug there.

Tags
pr1.3