Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Then I can't help you. I don't know what's wrong with your phone but seems like Yappari can't write to the /home/user/.yappari folder.

Try deleting the whole folder. You have to synchronize after that.

EDIT: Also check: df -h, is your filesystem FULL ???
Yeah i think my filesystem is full

The pictures download now but when i press view it tells me unable to display image.. i can only see the thumbnail

Last edited by Fetch; 2013-10-19 at 08:12.

That's your COMPLETE log? I need to complete file uploaded somewhere so I can see it.

EDIT: Also you need to be online in your phone to register. Yappari only works with WiFi or 3G, it doesn't work with USB network connections.
that line repeats itself in the log , tried also wi-fi and 3G , ''YOU MUST BE CONNECTED''
i can't register to log in
CSSU-T latest version

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Alecsandru View Post
that line repeats itself in the log , tried also wi-fi and 3G , ''YOU MUST BE CONNECTED''
i can't register to log in
The log says Network Connection Changed: OFFLINE.

And that clearly says you're offline and the N900 doesn't have a WiFi or 3G connection available.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Will there be in further releases an option to disable the push-to-talk button?
Sometimes i hit the enter button and imediately after that i try to push the send-button on the screen, so the talk-button gets shortly activated.
Sure nothing gets recorded and/or send, but for me the easier way would be just to disable it completely.
Thanks

Russe

The log says Network Connection Changed: OFFLINE.

And that clearly says you're offline and the N900 doesn't have a WiFi or 3G connection available.
i've said that i can connet to internet via 3g and wi-fi , all apps connect to internet , yappari throws-me that offline error ,i can't register or connect
CSSU-T latest version

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ panchkula
hi scorpious i think that the main problem is if some one has send you a message and you have not opend the application you will not be able to see it or you dnt get any kind of notification...... so if this can be improve it will be best app...... and if you see some ones profile it comes in chat list...... so please improve them

Originally Posted by shivam_dhiman View Post
hi scorpious i think that the mai problem is if some one has send you a message and you have not opend it you will not be able to see it or you dnt get any kind of notification...... so if this can be improve it will be best app...... and if you see some ones profile it comes in chat list...... so please improve them
I don't know what you mean.

When somebody messages me my phone vibrates or makes a sound and also the LED blinks (blue light). Also I receive a Maemo notification (the yellow bubble notification) with the person name and the message.

So how can you say you're not able to see if somebody messages you? that's crazy.

Posts: 77 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
hi scorpious i think that the main problem is if some one has send you a message and you have not opend the application you will not be able to see it or you dnt get any kind of notification...... so if this can be improve it will be best app...... and if you see some ones profile it comes in chat list...... so please improve them
Maybe you turned off Notification-Light for E-Mails? And Vibration turned off.. Another option is, you muted your contact.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ panchkula
I don't know what you mean.

When somebody messages me my phone vibrates or makes a sound and also the LED blinks (blue light). Also I receive a Maemo notification (the yellow bubble notification) with the person name and the message.

So how can you say you're not able to see if somebody messages you? that's crazy.
dude i mean to say that if you havent open application (yappari) if some one send you message you will not be able to get that message until you open it and login.......

dude i mean to say that if you havent open application (yappari) if some one send you message you will not be able to get that message until you open it and login.......
You've got to be kidding me...

You have to run Yappari 24/7 to receive messages all the time. You can close the main window but Yappari has to be running (you have to see the blue icon in the notification area) if you want to receive messages.

What did you EXPECT?!?!?!?

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp