Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 77 | Thanked: 59 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
For me it's working fine! Have you got an stable internet Connection? Upload the Log and send the Link to Scorpius, maybe he can say whats the problem...

Posts: 87 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Brescia, Italy
Solved! Now it's working fine again, i've just discovered that many of my friends had issues with their iCrap and Galaxies... It was only a Whatsapp problem in my area i think

Nokia N810 16 GB
CSSU Stable
Diablo Turbo

Scorpius, any news about forwarding media files from one chat to another? Or sending them from mediaplayer to several users? Or sending several files to one user at the same time? )))

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Looks like whatsapp just decided to block me for no apparent reason. I'm not using the number on any other device (don't have any other device).

I was logged on nicely in the morning. After some inactivity, found the registration screen waiting for me. SMS registration fails right away, then I get the Call Me screen, which also fails with a 'blocked' message.

Looks like time for a new number.
Code:
Login failed
connected(): There was a Login Exception: Login failed
Connection closed.
Stopping timers.
Freeing up the connection.
Freeing up the socket.
Registration started
Country code: ZA
reg/req/exists/start
Request: https://v.whatsapp.net/v2/exist?cc=27&in=<<number>>&id=c01d212a83b83d9fce97
HttpRequest(): Connecting to v.whatsapp.net:443
HttpRequest(): Sending request...
HttpRequest(): Waiting for response...
HttpRequest(): Got response
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Yaws 1.94
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 14:27:57 GMT
Content-Length: 37
Content-Type: text/json ; charset=utf-8

HttpRequest(): All headers read.  Available: 37
Reply: {"status":"fail","reason":"blocked"}

reg/req/exists/fail
User 27<<number>> is not registered.
reg/req/sms/start
Request: https://v.whatsapp.net/v2/code?cc=27&in=<<number>>&reason=next-method&method=sms&mcc=655&mnc=001&lg=en&lc=ZA&token=a1c176e08742815d953a678edae5837a&id=c01d212a83b83d9fce97
HttpRequest(): Connecting to v.whatsapp.net:443
HttpRequest(): Sending request...
HttpRequest(): Waiting for response...
HttpRequest(): Got response
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Yaws 1.94
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 14:27:59 GMT
Content-Length: 37
Content-Type: text/json ; charset=utf-8

HttpRequest(): All headers read.  Available: 37
Reply: {"status":"fail","reason":"blocked"}

reg/req/sms/fail
User has quit the application
Application destroyed

hi Scorpius, is there any way to get a SHARE VIA YAPPARI option in gallery ??

im not able to get log file from filebox. how can i get it from x terminal?

not connecting. cant resolve DNS error. DNS problem.

any idea?

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Originally Posted by legendracer View Post
cp /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.log /home/user/MyDocs/

This will save the log in MyDocs, which you can easily get to with any file manager, or even through USB Storage mode

any idea?
Something is wrong with your Internet connection, or the DNS servers. Check if you're able to open sites. Currently active DNS servers can be seen in /var/run/resolv.conf.<interface_name>
N900 uses dnsmasq, so leave /etc/resolv.conf pointing to 127.0.0.1.
But you're more likely to have a basic network problem/hiccup than something so 'serious'

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela

any idea?
Use the search function in the thread. People have solved this changing the DNS servers of the phone to the Google or OpenDNS ones.

It's not a Yappari problem.

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
I have my N900 back with it's hardware keyboard, resistive screen, and Yappari, the whatsapp compatible client that let me protect my phonebook from Whatsapp Inc And with new features now

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Northern Italy
I have a somewhat meta question. I hope it's not inappropriate; in case it is, feel free to ignore or delete.

See, I have this old WinMobile phone (a Samsung something-or-other) that I'd like to give to a friend, except said friend would like to use Whatsapp, and it's unavailable on WinMobile (it's available on WinPhone, but that's a different and much newer OS).

I'm not suggesting anyone here should work on a WinMobile version, I'm just wondering why this is. I mean, there have got to be more WinMobile devices left alive and in use than N900s and N9s, yet we have Yappari and OpenWhatsapp and they have nothing. Surely Scorpius and the Wazapp/OpenWhatsapp team can't be the only ones with the programming cojones to reverse-engineer the Whatsapp protocol... but it seems nobody's working on a WinMobile version. This puzzles me.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp