the nexus line is pretty awesome and shits all over any other tablet/phone line imo, shame it runs android

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
CES kicking of Jan 7 so cool devises will appear very soon. Not sure if we will see any pizza scissors though.

http://www.cesweb.org/

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

One and only: The Jolla - probably best overall phone out there: excellent OS (the only OS you would expect on a phone of course, multitasking, open and all that), apparently better RF capabilities than the N9 (and the N9 was the best I've seen), apparently better battery life than the N9 (...and the N9 was the best I've seen).

I'm a simple guy: the N9 has been the best overall phone in the world to me, the Jolla is a great successor, even sacrificing a few things such as camera. Beats my first impressions of the latest Nexus device, at a fraction of the hardware.

Posts: 61 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
best device for some: Oppo find 5 or n1, for others BB10, for me Jolla

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
What is jPhone? Sounds like GooPhone or some KIRF of iCr@p...

For me is Jolla, Nokia 909, and Xperia Z1

I wish there will be a landscape qwerty slider in 2014, I really want one.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
What is jPhone? Sounds like GooPhone or some KIRF of iCr@p...

For me is Jolla, Nokia 909, and Xperia Z1

I wish there will be a landscape qwerty slider in 2014, I really want one.
Dont really like or trust product name jolla so I call My phone jolla jPhone until jolla comes up With a real name, probobly when they launch the next device.

A landscape qwerty slider would be golden unfortunately i doubt it 2013 - zero keyboard sliders?

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-01-01 at 16:56.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
What about LG G2 (D802), This deserves a lot, it is a monster

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Dont really like or trust product name jolla so I call My phone jolla jPhone until jolla comes up With a real name, probobly when they launch the next device.

A landscape qwerty slider would be golden unfortunately i doubt it 2013 - zero keyboard sliders?
None in 2013, even not many in 2012 (Droid 4?), the only decent hardware with a keyboard this year is Q10. Moto Droid 5 looks sweet and was rumoured, but I don't think it will ever come out.

If no slider again in 2014, at least Jolla's keyboard OH will be a solution. Even if Nokia or MS releases a qwerty like Lauta in windows jerk OS I will give it a try.

Bought Lumia 520 for my brother and mother. Really solid device for the price.
Favorite device I have bought this year has been my mid 2013 Macbook air. Perfect media and writing laptop for school and on the go. Can't beat that build quality and battery life.
DT990 Pro, Xonar Essence STX is possibly the best audio gear combo I have ever bought.

Been pretty damn good year for gadgets this year for me. I have bought devices that I have been extremely happy to and for once I can say that I wont likely be looking to replace any of them next year. First time since first iPad that I don't have a tablet.

Last edited by tissot; 2014-01-01 at 18:20.

I just dropped one of My laptops in the floor. Both USB one side broke the first one works sometimes. The other kill the computer so you have to remove battery to be able to start IT again. Atleast i have one USB left so IT Will defenatly be laptop next week. maybe MacBook maybe Sony...

Maybe this anyone have one?

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SVD11225C...d_sim_sbs_pc_4

Or a newer model.
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SVD13225P...dp_ob_title_ce

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-01-01 at 18:56.

Tags
bulks