Notices

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !

Then it's true, I truly have no way of playing doom2 with music, I just want to cry. God hates me and for some reason I just can't explain, he hates Doom 2.

Any chance of there ever being another VGBA/VGB/Nes emu? or at least some work being done on these existing ones?

I believe fms has indicated that he's busy with other projects to not have time on the emulators. But that he's willing to take patches/updates if anyone provides them. Not sure though.

As for what you can do. You can try to find someone interested in coding one (or if fms' emulators are open source then forking the code). But don't go around asking here (otherwise another developer would've done it).

Or you can hire someone to do it for you. Don't know where you would find someone like that and it'd probably be more than the emulator is worth.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Sorry for thread raising here, but has anyone figured out how to use save state and load state properly with iNES? It's killing me.

I can get it save and it will work for a while, but then all of a sudden it can't read the save file anymore.

Anyone have this figured out?

2d

I'm guessing it has something to do with permissions on the folder, but am not sure. Anyone able to successfully use this awesome feature?

2d

Posting to say I figured it out. Was using some GameGenie codes and saved this. To open it again the GameGenie codes have to already be entered again before the save file will work again.

2d

The Following User Says Thank You to 2disbetter For This Useful Post:
Posts: 196 | Thanked: 113 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by 2disbetter View Post
I'm guessing it has something to do with permissions on the folder, but am not sure. Anyone able to successfully use this awesome feature?

2d
I use iNes quite often and saving and loading states has never failed me.