Notices

Posts: 384 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Romania
Assuming that I have both file managers opened and I browse in the same "x" folder in both. If I delete a "y" file from "x" dir in filemanager then I switch to filebox the "y" file is still shown in the "x" directory. that means that filebox doesn't auto-refresh like filemanager!

This can be fixed?

The Following User Says Thank You to puiradu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 561 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Spain
I love this implementation. It is an excellent job.

I think there's a small mistake with the screen showing the files in the interior of the tablets. Do not display their names correctly.

It is a good thing that the windows that open when you select an option is seen with the same orientation. In my case if I'm working on Portraid and choose to see the clipboard it opens in landscape position, and with all options.

Thank you very much for this work.

Assuming that you are in a "x" folder in filebox and you let the application in background. when you download a file from internet in that folder, after the downoad is finished the file is not shown in filebox. this doesn't happen with the default file manager in the ame conditions.

i think is the same auto-refresh issue.

can this be solved?

another one.

when you try to extract an archive, marking the Keep existing files is not working. it will overwrite the files with similar names.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
are you shure? mine is working fine (although the file is shown in the progress dialog)

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
are you shure? mine is working fine (although the file is shown in the progress dialog)
auto-refreshing folder content: to reproduce let the browser to finish download than recall the filebox from background. but first make sure that you are in that folder in filebox.

Last edited by puiradu; 2010-08-23 at 12:22.

Originally Posted by puiradu View Post
another one.

when you try to extract an archive, marking the Keep existing files is not working. it will overwrite the files with similar names.
even if the "keep existing files" is marked the output is the same! to reproduce extract the same archive in the same place, marking and unmarking the option. no diference!

Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
tomorrow I'll install docstogo and try to find the problem
hi!
i hope to take your time and solve this problem. also please don't forget about auto-refreshing issues that i described!
thanks for your support!

Posts: 112 | Thanked: 105 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Montpellier, FRANCE
Hello

i've a quick request:

Deleting folder with file, it's impossible. Could you please add this possiblity, perhaps with confirmation dialog.

Thx for your very good file manager

hi everybody, i m very new to maemo 5. i would like to know the default password of root. please help me out???

Tags
file manager, filebox