Active Topics

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
hey guys

This isn't so much a problem as in i can't recieve calls, but more of an annoyance and I am just wondering if anyone esle has noticed this in PR1.2...

When I recieve a call it shows the contact and the green and red answer buttons. while the call screen is up, it sort of minimizes and then maximizes again, so i cant answer a call straight away when I recieve it, i have to wait a couple of seconds.

At first i thought it was the auto-rotate feature, but it also does this when auto-rotate is off.

I have tried reflashing 1.2 which made no difference.

Thanks in advance

EDIT

This only happens with the proximity sensor covered... (when removing from pocket)

Last edited by AliasXZ; 2010-06-02 at 20:40.

Posts: 9 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Belfort, France
I notice the same issue here since I updated to PR 1.2. This is really annoying and sometimes even causes me to miss the call because I cannot pick up in time.

mine doesn't, wonder if its linked to a transiton control item which I've set everything to zero on.

Posts: 129 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Mboro - UK
I've got this too I think, it's more like the answer button doesn't respond first time.

Same problem here. I noticed the issue from the first day.

same here - very annoying bug

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Moved thread to Maemo 5/Fremantle.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
Thats a relief! I thought my phone had a hardware fault for a minute.

Last edited by AliasXZ; 2010-06-03 at 04:06.

Originally Posted by zarf View Post
mine doesn't, wonder if its linked to a transiton control item which I've set everything to zero on.
Cant say I see this issue but most times my phone is on my desk. how does setting transitions to zero work out? still functional.
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

i also face the same issue...the buttons seem to get small for a second and then become nromal til tat time am not able to tk call...very annoying indeed...think this is a known problem....hv seen anothr thread for this as well