Active Topics

Notices

running into problem it seems. trying to install earthworm jim and it just sits on step 4. been sitting there for almost an hour. can't seem to find anyone else having problems. running power kernel OCed to ideal and repartitioned app directory to 8gb and MyDocs 20gb. Plenty of room in both directories.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Texas
these is a cool program but its not letting me select the memory card to install games to. where is the file and ill edit it manualy?

OK this program COULD be good but at the moment its terrible for me...

There is like a 5% chance a game will install mostly it just stays on #4 unpacking forever and ever and EVER and EVER and EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i once left it all night long to see if it would EVER finish.. It did not.

So i have to try install, abort, try install, abort, try install, abort, try install, abort until it finally gets past #4.

If somebody can tell me how to fix that this program will go from 1/10 to 10/10.

I simply want something that works lol

Thanks

Guys anybody here have palm device could buy me a astraware boardgames? I'll pay you back through paypal when someone can provide me an IPK file. It's just I don't have a palm device and I don't know how to get games at app catalogue. It's just 2 to 3$
http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...are.boardgames

Posts: 310 | Thanked: 202 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ireland
I'm having a similar problem to those above. Tried installing xplanedefault and it hangs on 'this may take some time' even overnight. I used the nfsu installer which worked fine. I'll try another game tonight.

edit. tried guitar hero and it worked. Must've been a dodgy file

Last edited by king Ralphred; 2011-07-27 at 13:43.

can't press the fire button in giant robots...

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Mira (Venice) - Italy
how can i put "crusade of destiny" in the wgame list?

Originally Posted by Vento View Post
how can i put "crusade of destiny" in the wgame list?
rather than putting into wgame list, u may extract the ipk file and install using xterminal... there's been some threads related to this.

The Following User Says Thank You to rasik_35 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 178 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Mira (Venice) - Italy
I have not found a decent picture...

Title=Crusade of Destiny

Description="In a time of magic and dragons, become the hero you were meant to be and embark on the crusade of your destiny! Everything you expect in a solid action adventure RPG delivered in stunning 3D. Prepare To Quest!"

Genre=RPG

PreviewImage=CofD.png

IPK_NAME=com.dvidearts.crusadeofdestiny*_all.ipk

Space_Required=27

ID=com.dvidearts.crusadeofdestiny

URL=https://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.dvidearts.crusadeofdestiny&applicat ionid=4411

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
I can't install Angry Birds (1.5.3). Seems like more people are having the same issue as I have.

It gives me the error:
Cannot parse JSON: /usr/bin/gnu/tar: This doesn't look like a tar-archive

I can unpack the data.tar file within windows using 7-Zip, file itself isn't corrupted
Anyone know how to solve this problem?
Attached Images

Tags
easy to manage, games, lame idea, preenv, runs crappy