Hey guys,

will nokia be adding 'msn' as one of the 'IM chats'?

I only use msn.. and google talk, ovi talk is as no use for me as none of my friends use it. we communicate via MSN Live messenger only.

I know that n900 is not being able to support MMS.. it sucks, i guess no such thing as a perfect device afterall. are there any plans to be support MMS in the future without having to buy a N910 + ?

i cant wait !

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
MSN, not out of the box but very soon after launch (maybe even after this weekend?) there will be a couple of different plug ins to support MSN chat.
I think its safe to say that at some point MMS will be available, there is simply too much interest in it for someone not to do something about it.

Edit: read the thread posted above

so will MSN be integrated into the "Conversations" or will it be a seperate program?

Posts: 716 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Sheffield, UK
Its totally integrated.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Atkin UK For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,669 | Thanked: 2,555 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Originally Posted by colourblind View Post
so will MSN be integrated into the "Conversations" or will it be a seperate program?
It is completely integrated into Conversations in every way possible. Even comes with nice big protocol icons.

The Following User Says Thank You to zerojay For This Useful Post:
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Madrid, Spain
Can't wait

this is great news. i was so scared that we'd have to download some applications to access MSN.. but dont u think windows would do something to block this since its linux?

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
There are many 3rd party applications that can communicate with the MSN protocol on windows/macosx and linux, MS is probably happy that people use its protocol rather than gchat/yahoo or aim. MS even produce a native MSN/Hotmail client for Symbian even though they have windows mobile.

what about MMS support? do u think it will come soon?