There are no conflicts... Update is obligatory via Ovi Softvare Updater... :-D

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by bleri View Post
There are no conflicts... Update is obligatory via Ovi Softvare Updater... :-D
Then it must be lack of space. How much does it say you have?

ok ok ok
Sorry for misunderstanding... I solved the problem by flasher...

But (for me) so funny when a Debian based system told me "let's use a Windows".

Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by NokiaRocks View Post
No filters activated. :/
Still not working. Really annoying issue.
Very interesting. Is it that all your messages to open require that you open first the mail application or just a subset?

One more question since I don't use the Nokia services, do you connect using Mail for Exchange? If yes, do you have MfE folders application installed too?

Originally Posted by rebhana View Post
To get the desired behavior, edit /usr/share/X11/xkb/symbols/nokia_vndr/rx-51 (as root, so be careful!), look for your national keymap (in my case xkb_symbols "de") and change the line
Code:
key <LEFT>        { [     period,         comma,          comma,          comma           ] };
into
Code:
key <LEFT>  { [     period,         period,         comma,          comma   ]};
Then do
Code:
setxkbmap de
(or for Polish: ... pl), and see whether you are happy with the new keyboard mapping. Don't reboot before you have checked that everything is all right, and also, if you make backups of the rx-51 file, put them in your home directory, not in the same directory where the system file is!

EDIT: just looked up the Polish entries in rx-51 and found that they don't have period and comma where the German keyboard has them, so my instructions are good for the German, Portuguese/Spanish, Swiss, Italian, Czech, and Nordic versions only. For a general how-to see the wiki on keyboard remapping!
have try this, unfortunatelly still not change the keyboard map and execute setxkbmap -layout en but still no change

attached is my rx-51

Please help, Thank you!
Attached Files
File Type: txt rx-51.txt (18.3 KB, 81 views)

Posts: 164 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Bucks, UK
My keyboard no longer lights up, very hard to type in the dark!

Originally Posted by Jezz View Post
My keyboard no longer lights up, very hard to type in the dark!
Try powering down your device and taking the battery out... after re-inserting the battery and powering up again, see if your lights have come back?

Nope still nothing

Anyone else had this?

hi. I update my nokia to PR 1.3 vr first i install the global firmware
Code:
RX-51_2009SE_20.2010.36-2_PR_COMBINED_MR0_ARM.bin
and after i put the vanilla
Code:
RX-51_2009SE_10.2010.13-2.VANILLA_PR_EMMC_MR0_ARM.bin
with flasher 3.5 but during vanilla reloading at 99% advancement I get this error
Code:
Update failed!6  % 255947 /  255947 kB     0kb/s]
. my phone is working and the version is changed to 20.2010.36-2 but i have some problem with image folder in my phone memory they are not recognized with my phone and the kmplayer also not able to play the KVM files. please help me i had this problem with PR 1.2 also before. i am working with windows 7 (32) in my PC.

Tags
pr1.3