Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by gixx View Post
Huuumm Thanks,

At home i'm use Belkin 11b/g/n with WPA2 my n900 worked.
At my friend home#1, he use Linksys(Cissco) 11g/n with WPA2 my N900 Worked.
At my friend home#2, he use D-link 11b/g/n with WPA2 my N900 Worked.

At my Office, use Cisco Aironet 1100 Series 11g with WPA2 my N900 NOT Worked.

At My Office!!?
- All iPhone worked.
- All Android Samsung,Moto worked.
- All Nokia Symbian and Maemo NOT worked.

I'm boring when iPhone asked me .. "Why Nokia Not Worked?"

i'm posted this on Nokia discussion and maemo but ... How i can
!?
That's like asking Nintendo to fix the Wii because it can't connect WPA2 to a router running dd-wrt but it works everywhere else...

I think Cisco is the one that should fix it, and they won't care. Why? Because in this world there are more Nokia phones out there than all the iPhones, Androids and Blackberry together, that means Cisco is at fault.

Just configure WPA + WPA2 in the router and the N900 will connect WPA just fine.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by DJRedline View Post
I'm currently reflashing again as unsure if it is an issue with an app i reinstalled after 1st flash.

Every time i rebooted my phone i would lose my contacts and kept getting the option to import from SIM

Update -
2nd flash and still same issue

Reflash the eMMC that should fix the problem...at least it worked for me. But after that i'm having a problem with my call, the phone puts the calls on hold on its own. This happens like every 3 mins, each time i activate the call again and after a lil bit it puts itself on hold again.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
I have 2 problems so far... would like to know your opinions on them before I open a bug report so they can be fixed in PR 1.6

RSS Feed Reader Applet
The applet has a refresh-button for doing manual updates. RSS feed reader is set to automatically refresh only via WiFi. When I'm on 3G and press the refresh button on the applet, it changes back from the red X to the normal refresh-symbol in less than a second and does nothing. Sometimes, it remains a red X and - well, doesn't do anything, either.
In PR 1.2, it used to update all feeds as epected and then change from x to the refresh-symbol again.
Seems to happen on 2G/3G only, not on WiFi.

Media Player - Videos not sorted properly
I have my videos sorted by date in the media player. Before PR 1.3, I had the oldest video at the bottom of the list and the most recent on top.
Now, this sorting only works as expected for videos that were added to the device after the firmware upgrade. All other videos are sorted in a way I cannot make sense of... it's certainly not by date, it's not by name either. It seems to be random, but it's the same each time I open the video browser.
I tried "tracker-processes -r" (can't recall where I got that from) and rebooted, hoping that would rebuild the database... no effect at all.

Can some of you check if you see similar effects? Or do you have ideas what could cause this?

Posts: 90 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Bangkok
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Just configure WPA + WPA2 in the router and the N900 will connect WPA just fine.
Thanks, At My Office i cannot Chang an Access Point Configuration Coz A Policy not allow to use WPA.

Posts: 850 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Vienna, Austria
Originally Posted by gixx View Post
At my Office, use Cisco Aironet 1100 Series 11g with WPA2 my N900 NOT Worked.
depending on the actual configuration your office uses (WPA2 can be a lot of different things), if it's something like EAP / MSCHAPv2, maybe this bug report or this wiki page are of relevance to you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SubCore For This Useful Post:
Posts: 146 | Thanked: 76 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
I have 2 problems so far... would like to know your opinions on them before I open a bug report so they can be fixed in PR 1.6

RSS Feed Reader Applet
... SNIP ...

Media Player - Videos not sorted properly
I have my videos sorted by date in the media player. Before PR 1.3, I had the oldest video at the bottom of the list and the most recent on top.
Now, this sorting only works as expected for videos that were added to the device after the firmware upgrade. All other videos are sorted in a way I cannot make sense of... it's certainly not by date, it's not by name either. It seems to be random, but it's the same each time I open the video browser.
I tried "tracker-processes -r" (can't recall where I got that from) and rebooted, hoping that would rebuild the database... no effect at all.

Can some of you check if you see similar effects? Or do you have ideas what could cause this?
Can confirm the Media player issue - all my old files are not sorted according date. Newer files are sorted according to copy date/time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Robb For This Useful Post:
don't know if this is a bug, but whenever i go online (i set my settings to 'always ask' for a connection) it always says 'no connections saved'. it is seriously annoying, as i have already saved a number of connections.

i have reinstalled my firmware via Nokia Software Updater and did not restore my back up thinking that my back up might be the one causing the problem. but after setting up my files one by one, the problem is still there. i even deleted all of my connections and set it up all over again. the problem still remains. is anyone else experiencing this? found any way to overcome this?

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
bug when media player start music after phone call is still there,

Originally Posted by Robb View Post
Can confirm the Media player issue - all my old files are not sorted according date. Newer files are sorted according to copy date/time.
same here, had this since 1.2 though

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Originally Posted by benny1967 View Post
That will not fix sorting.

Close media player, images, etc
Open terminal.

tracker-process --hard-reset

Give it a second
Open Images. This should trigger reindex.
Leave it be a while, until CPU dies down.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Tags
pr1.3