Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
It wasn't supposed to work with an incomplete flash, you will likely have issues forever. Also, this PR 1.3 bugs. You need to be in a flashing thread. Perhaps open one?

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Originally Posted by taril View Post
"Unable to send message"
very often...
For me is the same.
I also understood that sometime when I try to call or video the connection is not established and it gives me "general error" and then closes. The red led that indicate the camera is on, however, remains active. In these conditions it is impossible to make or receive Skype calls or videocalls. To return to normality I have to reboot the phone.

Sorry for my english

Originally Posted by illo1977 View Post
For me is the same.
I also understood that sometime when I try to call or video the connection is not established and it gives me "general error" and then closes. The red led that indicate the camera is on, however, remains active. In these conditions it is impossible to make or receive Skype calls or videocalls. To return to normality I have to reboot the phone.

Sorry for my english

i have this problem since Pr 1.1 , you dont need to reboot , just do 'killall skyhost' inside a terminal ...

hi guys
are there any major bugs related to battery drain or other apps or repositaries not workin

thanks

Posts: 91 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Bug 1: i cant seem to find the release / changenotes

Ok, aside from that, i updated to PR 1.3 this weekende, and i must say it was a bad decision. I should have sticked to "never change a running system".

I mean, yes it works. But i have some major stability issues (Had to reboot my N900 twice in the last three days because it crashed, thats unusual) and it seems as if something change to "it will work, but it may take a while" to "either its fast or it wont work at all".
Its like when im multitasking, an app suddenly will start to show strange things on the display (like a half built windows) and the crashes. That never happend to me before. Everything feels less stabil.

So, what did "THEY" (like in the X-Files) change?

Since update to 1.3 I've developed a problem with my email account.when i created the account it worked nicely.But later on doesn't show new messages.what to do.By the way I'm very much new to linux.Thanks in advance.
p.s this was not present in 1.2

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 35 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Czech Republic
Email with PR1.3 works better

Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
No email issues. Make sure you go through the settings again. Auto retrieve interval, on what connection, etc.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

Tags
pr1.3