Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 93 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Indonesia
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
How did you get it to work if it's not BT? Using the associated USB dongle?
==========================================
yes it use usb dongle, I dunno about data transmission may it use analog radio signal or something. The good thing is just plug & play, no needed pairing

the stuff

How did you get it to work if it's not BT? Using the associated USB dongle?
==================================================

yes, it use usb dongle as receiver, but it's not kind of BT device, maybe using analog radio signal

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Its wireless 2.4GHz, i know I just wondered because you always have to use the proprietary dongle then.

The Following User Says Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Its wireless 2.4GHz, i know I just wondered because you always have to use the proprietary dongle then.
yup, right

Does anyone know how to change the mouse cursor inside application dialogs (someplayer/symfonie/waze/etc...)

after inspecting the file /usr/bin/showmouse script i modified the xsetroot.azerty1 command to use another cursor which worked for hildon desktop and few other applications, but when the window of other applications that i use is focused, the cursor changes back to some default one (until i go back to hildon desktop).

Does any know how to change the mouse cursor shown for ALL windows?

The Following User Says Thank You to impeham For This Useful Post:
please help me
I want to install application on my mobile that when its finished and restart my mobile use mouse to operate my mobile without using touch option I installed libxmuu1 and extmou but its not work after that I installed linux kernel for power user it dosnt work and even the mouse light didn't turned on

Looking around and (as this is a patched up/fixed evdev) I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction where I can create a file a-la "10-evdev.conf" in a desktop linux xorg.conf.d directory so that I can add a line similar to:

Code:
Section "InputClass"
   Identifier     "NotOnXorgServer"
   MatchProduct   "someInputDevice"
   Option         "Ignore" "on"
EndSection
If this is even possible as of now

I don't want the kernel to stop supporting the device so I wouldn't like any "Unload the module" answers, I need Xorg to ignore it

Thanks

EDIT: This really touches on udev, but anyways

Last edited by pablocrossa; 2013-05-21 at 01:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to pablocrossa For This Useful Post:
So, is it sufficient to install this package to make bluetooth mouse work, or I'll have to install something else as well? I have kinda old Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000, just in case.

Last edited by FlashInTheNight86; 2014-02-22 at 07:11.

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
should be enough

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following User Says Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by FlashInTheNight86 View Post
So, is it sufficient to install this package to make bluetooth mouse work, or I'll have to install something else as well? I have kinda old Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000, just in case.
This one work without problems, but initial connection is tricky - it may ask you to provide PIN, and you need to leave it blank (no 0000 or such things). Then, message about connection failed "greets" you - you just need to get into view or your device's list, *edit* said's mouse settings, and select "connect" from there (don't ask me who thought it's good idea to put "connect" button under goddamned EDIT mode). It should pair correctly now, and any further connection doesn't require such tango.

It's worth to mention, that mouse need to be in promiscuous (pairing) mode all the time during getting through establishing first connection.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: