Active Topics

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Vienna, Austria
Do you suggest applying a screen protector to the N810 ?

if yes, which one is the best choice ?

thanks, Umberto

Posts: 674 | Thanked: 191 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Yes, it is highly recommended.

I bought the one from Brando (please, search) when I started to see small scratches in my screen and received it in Argentina in less than a week with free shipping from Hong Kong. This protector works very well.

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Argentina
Hi, I'm from Argentina too, where did you buy it exactly? did you have to pay customs, how much was it? pesos, dollars? I have an N800, but I think the screen is the same.

Yes I suggest you install one. I ordered one for the PSP @ dealextreme.com for $2 + Free shipping and it fit perfectly. All I had to do was cut the side a little and it fit like the original.

Originally Posted by Valeria View Post
Hi, I'm from Argentina too, where did you buy it exactly? did you have to pay customs, how much was it? pesos, dollars? I have an N800, but I think the screen is the same.
I bought it here:

http://shop.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=02286

I paid U$S 12 for one screen protector. Customs are not involved, since they send it in a regular envelope, as a simple letter (the product is flat and flexible enough).

Now I see it costs U$S 9. Maybe I did pay for the shipping U$S 3 for a total of U$S 12 (I don't remember exactly) but it is still completely reasonable.

The Following User Says Thank You to alephito For This Useful Post:
fantástico, ya encargué.
I mean, fantastic, I've ordered one
Yes, it's 9 each +3 shipping worldwide.

How long did you have to wait?

I think it took a week to arrive.

Well, it finally arrived. It took 34 days. I sent a couple of mails complaining and they offered to re-send the screen protector, but asked me to wait a little more. I think most (all?) of the blame falls on my country's mail. The protector is very high quality and fits perfect.

So I recommend them, good product, good price (3$ shipping worldwide for small things), and good customer support.

http://shop.brando.com.hk/prod_detail.php?prod_id=02286

Valeria,

Mine arrived within two weeks and you know we use the same mail service. Maybe you were unlucky.

Now enjoy it.

Posts: 1,101 | Thanked: 1,184 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Spain
Do those screen protectors leave bubbles where dust particles are?
I have bought a PSP screen protector (http://madcatz.com/Default.asp?Page=...SP_Accessories) but it leaves small bubbles of about 2 mm diameter where any tiny dust particle is (and yes, I tryed hard to get rid of any dust before applying it, but still...)